♦ THCa diamonds ♦

has anyone made or tried diamonds or terp sauce? diamonds are ~99.9% THCa

5 Likes

I’m going to try a batch next week

5 Likes

How do you plan on achieving the low temps?

2 Likes

Bro if you need dry ice I can tell you where to buy it. I get it in rice form from close to lazcero cardanas and colon. $41 pesos a kilo

3 Likes

If you are blasting be careful. Shit is no joke.

4 Likes

i have a few trimmed plants fresh frozen in my freezer maybe i’ll giver a try as well

3 Likes

Good luck lads

4 Likes

Thanks cainal i need some kilos cause we are going to make kief

2 Likes

Thanks for asking,with some dry ice

Thanks I’ll be very careful

1 Like

Go ahead carnalien,you will gain experience for the next try

I just make 100g of 200 micron dry ice hash this week. :hugs:

3 Likes

Lets trade some next week so i can have time to make some chocolates and other things

1 Like

For sure amigo!!! I got some flower for you also!

1 Like

No thank you…I will take my concentrates without chemicals(press) . They all talk about how clean it is, when I taste it, I do NOT think it is clean at all. None for me.

2 Likes

you can make solventless THCa diamonds/terp sauce via mechanical separation with a rosin press also …

press rosin again through a double 25 micro screen or something similar with lower temperatures and bring the pressure up more slowly, it’ll press the terps out and leave the THCa diamonds behind

i’d like to try some of that made from fresh-frozen bubble hash for that terpy goodness… mmm live rosin terpsauce w/ diamonds … one day i’ll try it out when i get a press :smiley:

9 Likes

Omg that white stuff looks DEADLY. I almost started coughing just looking at it lol

1 Like

Yes ive done diamonds. I didnt make the diamonds i purchased from a dispensary. Different kinda high

1 Like

Bought this from a customer. THCa apparently you can eat them and wont get you high but if you sprinkle on a joint before rolling you get fucked up lol

6 Likes

So had my kid dab it LOL said is was wtf strong and he and his buddies dab a lot.

3 Likes