Did my girl herm!?!

Back indoors again… I have a monster strawberry cough autoflower female growing in a tent with another auto fem and a photoperiod (fem clone). Just flipped for the photo and the strawberry cough seems to be hermed?? I had to top it because of how huge it is (and keeps getting!) so I don’t know if it’s stress (topped over a week ago, before flipping) or if it’s just real funny looking pre-flowers that happen to look a whole lot like balls. Thanks in advance for your help!!

5 Likes

They sure do look like balls to me…

4 Likes

Agree with Nagel, the first picture really looks balls.

2 Likes

Agreeing with everyone else, looks like balls. Are you sure this is a female? I might be blind but I don’t see pistils anywhere.

6 Likes

Looks like a male.

4 Likes

Looks like all male to me

3 Likes

Yeah it looks like it to me from the pictures ive seen…

1 Like

that girls got balls yo

3 Likes

It was a “fem” seed… those assholes! Will pull now, thanks so much!

2 Likes

I would be hopeless without y’all… thank you :pray:

3 Likes

heh, you don’t get males from fem seeds. Likely pollen cross-contamination from the breeder when he made them…

What was the breeder and strain, if you don’t mind my asking?

2 Likes

Strain is strawberry cough, I’ll confirm breeder from fiancé once I can get ahold of him. What a boner killer!!!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of pollen sacs. I don’t even see any pistils… so, I’m not sure if that’s a herm, or just a straight-up male plant.
Either way, watch out! Cause it’s gonna make pollen!

:face_with_monocle: :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Here’s this for now. The GSC is def female.

Don’t worry, guys, I pulled him!

7 Likes

I have to agree with firehead… not a hermie but a full on male.

Do you have a grow thread? I’ve got some of those sweetberry cough, but had 2 not germ on me so moved on at the time.