Did we lose a legend? RIP Bushy Old Grower

Very sad to hear about the passing of BOG. A legend who will live on through his work. My condolences to his family.

13 Likes

Such an unexpected loss. My condolences to Mrs BOG and family.

The man will be missed but he will be remembered by the many. Rest in peace.

20 Likes

Sad news. RIP BOG.

18 Likes

Very sorry to hear this! RIP BOG truly a legend!

16 Likes

I just recently read about him in the OG Legends thread. He had a love for the bubblegum. Im sure he would be glad to know he has touched so many people in a positive way. I just wanted to pay respects.
RIP Mr BOG

15 Likes

Such sad news, @BogSeeds will live certainly live on through the many hearts and minds that he inspired along the way. A true legend in my books. We collectively as growers globally bow our heads in respect and to thank him one last time for an inspiring legacy.

Our deep condolences to those close to Bushy, much peace and love.

17 Likes

Sad times for all. What a year. Sending prayers to his family and friends. Rest well @BogSeeds You will be missed.

15 Likes

Oh man, what a kick to the gut after an already sad and depressing day. RIP brother. Thank you for your gifts to the cannabis community. I never heard a bad word about you. And, you and Pat were kind to me.

When I first got back into growing again 5-6 years ago, I emailed them for an email list and Pat responded sooner then anyone. They were always accessible and he was always present in here, even just recently. But, I was struck by there friendliness and we all had a stint in Montana in common.

I’m gonna drop some Sour Bubble Tonight. It was a gift from @Pedro_Bann last year, and he lost his wife this year. He heard me talk about me wanting to grow it some day and he hooked me up.

Damn, this world has sure been cruel this year. This is so sad.

We love you BOG. We love you, too Pat, and if you need anything please reach out to us. Prayers and vibes sent. peace

26 Likes

Noooooo…?

:pray:t2: Crazy I thought I saw him leave a comment on here the other day/week…
always loved his Grape Punch before he retired it

13 Likes

Holy POOPCICLES!! TOTALLY sucks! Man! I still have it on auto that when @BogSeeds posts a comment its a GOLDEN TREASURE! A nugget of information from a genius in his field! I’m so saddened by this and I REALLY like @cannabissequoia 's idea and Im seeing this thread is BLOWING up so Im gonna leave it at that! BogSeeds, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND!

11 Likes

Bog and his strains were legendary in the old califronia prop 215 collective community. I’ve been smoking his bud since I first got my medical card when I turned 18. Growers in the sierras loved his strains for outdoor growing in the mountains, truly some of the finest bud I’ve ever smoked.

Bog was really kind and generous with his knowledge on the forums. Bog you will be missed, and never forgotten.

19 Likes

Again, heard about him on the original OG, and always wanted to grow his strains. I got out of growing for a long time, and that was that.

I always heard about the customer service and genetics of course. It was how I saw him treat people, that was truly fantastic however.

I have some blue kush going right now, and I have a feeling that something really great is come out of them.

My prayers of peace of peace go out to your family BOG. You will be missed.

13 Likes

BOG was an Overgrow.com staple. Damn.

I ordered seed from him recently. Through email. Playing it old-school.

21 Likes

my first og friend, my first online mentor, Astrodude will miss you R.I.P. my friend.

12 Likes

Gwad damn… that is heartbreaking news. @BogSeeds May you Rest In Peace. I will cherish the SourBlu Tooth I received a few months back. :pray:

15 Likes

For all y’all that got some of his seedstock lately, just take care of it and as always, grow on!

6 Likes

Very sad news. Rest in peace BOG.

5 Likes

this is tough news, we’re going to miss him, BOG was a legend in every sense of the word.

But hopefully we can also celebrate a life well-lived…it was satisfying to see BOG go from the underground to the mainstream, traveling to conventions with Mrs. BOG, selling his seeds and meeting his fans. He had no fear, he successfully overgrew the government. Not many people can say that! He kept it real and shared his genetics with us for way less money than most breeders.

20 Likes

another website I use moves members into the category of “In Memoriam” after they pass

14 Likes

May the wind of time be finding you well all. Super sad to hear about this. RIP to a legend.

8 Likes