Did you have a white Christmas ❄

We have over a foot and counting.

23 Likes

I wish we had that much.

12 Likes

We got hit with 5 feet or so of snow, with 8 foot drifts a year or two ago. Snow is the best. Nice picture, you can have some of ours!

6 Likes

Wish I could take it. Did a short ride today on the Apex but there is barely enough snow to go on the ice.

5 Likes

Do people even have fishing shacks on the ice yet?

5 Likes

Oh ya. Lots of ice. Big ice ridges already. I had to plan where to cross one on my way back.

4 Likes

I would enjoy trying ice fishing out. I’ve always wanted to do one of those derbies I’ve seen on the tube. We don’t get the freezing lakes often enough for ice fishing where I’m at. Once in a while, we’ll get super baked and see how far we can walk out on the ice. It’s all fun, but when you get out there and then your buds start hucking rocks to dunk you…usually works. And you go right in…

4 Likes

A few Inches…

6 Likes

It was like 65 here lol

7 Likes

It was 85 here

4 Likes

We had +3°c & Rain, so it melted the 1" of snow, then the rain froze at -5°c lol

4 Likes

We’re already driving full size pickup trucks out on the lakes up here where I’m at

7 Likes

No snow here. We had some but it melted weeks ago, just cold rain here in Ohio. Im not missing it.

2 Likes

We got the “White day before Christmas” lol, about 1.5" of snow. Christmas was half snow, half dirt / grass…

3 Likes

We had about a foot of snow 5 days before, then it rained about 2 inches and washed it all away 2 days before Christmas eve :frowning:

We got about 4 inches on Christmas Day, snowed all day lol

3 Likes

…from Friday Morning untill Sunday Night…dead on time…

…but now the snow is about to melt

6 Likes

White Christmas here! Vancouver Island, between 6"-12" depending on where you are!

This was the start of the snow, it’s been snowing for 3 days now

9 Likes

Beautiful pics of the snow everyone!.. :snowflake:

2 Likes

As @Nagel420 said half ass day before white Xmas lol

Seems to be how winter is going this year get some it’s gone within a couple days

2 Likes