Diesel Auto + Auto Super Hash beginner grow

Hello everyone! I wanted to create a topic because this is my first grow and i’m sure you guys will help a lot. My tent is 1mx1mx2m, and inside i have 2 Diesel Autos from rqs, and 3 auto super hash from seedsmaffia. The diesels are 65 days old, the sh are 16 days. They are in seperate 10l pots with plagron soil + perlite.

7 Likes

Welcome to O.G @Harmony

Please take some pics of your grow :vulcan_salute::blush: it’s always a pleasure following the journey with some nice photos!!

6 Likes

Hi! I have some pics from yesterday of one of the Diesels, it’s a little bigger than the other one.

Sadly i only have one pic of the super hash, but tomorrow i will take pictures of all of them.

I’m using botanica app ( I can’t remember the topic i read about it but i’m using bc of that)

8 Likes

Welcome to the wonderful world of growing cannabis. What light do you have in there?

3 Likes

Helloo! I’m using a 400w HPS light. I regret buying this instead of an LED one but when i bought it i didn’t know led’s where a thing.

4 Likes

What do you guys think of the strains i bought? Anyone who had experience with these before, what are they like?

And also from like 3p.m. to 8p.m. mainly there’s 33celsius in the tent, is it a big problem?

4 Likes

33°C is at the upper limit of what the plant can tolerate. With HPS lighting, we strive for closer to 25°C.

5 Likes

Oh, okay! What should i do to lower the temperature inside?

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with hps lights , when I first started growing 15 yrs ago I used two 150w hps and grew some really nice smoke. Do your self a favor and get an air cooler good and you will be able to move the light closer to the plants and get bigger tighter buds

5 Likes

Thank youu for the advice! I will purchase a cooler than.

2 Likes

Here are the plants all together :slight_smile:

9 Likes

79 days Diesel auto

!
23 days Auto sh
image|375x500

6 Likes

Beautiful looking plants. Welcome to OG. There is lots on knowledgeable people here to always give some help. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

that diesel looks evil as fuck… let me no how it smokes

2 Likes

Thank you guys! @pux ofc i will!
I have some problems with one of the diesels. Yesterday she was looking all fine, but i checked it today and i think she’s sick :frowning:
Can someone help me on what’s the problem?

4 Likes

Hey! I haven’t posted in some time :(, so here are the plants!
The Auto diesel are 83 days old:

The Auto super hash are 35 days old:

5 Likes

They are looking good.

3 Likes

Sweet lookin autos

2 Likes

Helloo! Can someone tell if she’s healthy, or why are the flowers like that?
I was thinking light burn first, but if it’s that i don’t understand how. The other Diesel is a lot taller and it’s closer to the lamp and it’s not looking like this.

4 Likes

you or doing a very good job with your first grow do not worry you will get a good harvest then build on what you have learned you have a green thumb.

2 Likes