Dirtydans perpetual house of soil

I think I’m finally ready to start posting some stuff! Been getting busy around these parts going through all new seeds. Mostly chasing some pure sativas hoping to make some crazy crosses. Also going checking out 5 Plushberry from the new release. I went through a pack when it was originally released and found an incredible female. Didnt realize how special she was till she was gone and the seeds weren’t being made anymore. Ive already seens the indicators that at least 3 or 4 of the 5 will be showing some colors. What was a pleasant surprise was a few of the Malawi Gold(Real Seed Company) were also showing the color indicators. I didnt tag them so i lost track of who was showing.
This was a Malawi after a night where i forgot to turn the heater on

I plan to just randomly throw pics up when i have time. Hopefully I can stay active and contribute to this wealth of knowledge! Im not a fan of how any internet search of a strain nowadays just tries sending you to instagram. I want to keep forums like this the place for unbiased strain info!

19 Likes

First round of clones of Mango Thai looking good so far. Curious to see how fast they root. I have 2 girls and 2 boys right now. 3 mango smell and one smells like shop class, just pine and fresh cut wood.

7 Likes

Your title made me think of this.
Just the artist name, no other meaning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that was way too accurate! I was like “does this dude know me for real?” :rofl: That was awesome, thanks

1 Like

So I’m pretty excited. I just realized my 5 Plushberry are all showing sex at 42 days from planting. I had a pack when it was originally released and had 2 great females. One beautiful pinkish magenta, berry hash, lanky girly and a more floral fruity green moster yeilder. I had some cooler nights when they were younger and 3 or 4 were showing colors on the new growth.

2 Likes

Good lookin plants

2 Likes

Thank you! Everyone is in either dairydoo seed starting blend or my own mix. The veg tent is a mix of some 4000k timber LEDs and eyehortilux daylight blue. The plushberry has gotten a little coconut water, em1, and they may have gotten a low dose of some organics alive 10-2-2

Last one for today is The real seed companies release of afropips Malawi gold. Started the same time as the plushberry and all showing sex. 3 females 1 male. These were put into bigger pots to be finished inside. The plushberry are going outside so they are staying in 1gal. Im am very very excited for these malawi. The smells are almost indescribable. Definitely something different than what im used to

2 Likes