Discussing Archive Genetics

Just snagged a pack for $135. There’s one left!

3 Likes

faceoff has an edge, ive always liked it. but the hybrids around now are less potent (pie face is popular now and you really have to move your dosage down to enjoy it). but the old school fo’s were absolute fire, i swear he had one with great white shark back in the day we ran to good effect in a shit environment.

2 Likes

Do you know when cluster bomb was released? I see it listed on Archives site and the search engine is saying Jan 2022…if that’s when it was released I’m assuming it’s the later face off?

Edit: I’m seeing it was before 2017

2 Likes

While some of the genetics are indeed fire, boy, that Fletch is surely a dickhead! Lol, im good. But to each their own.

Carry on :metal:

6 Likes

Prepping for a Slurricane F2 seed run and maybe a couple crosses while I’m at it :metal:

I’m gona call Chernobyl x Slurricane “CHERYL” and will test those out first

13 Likes

For those that don’t know

3 Likes

I honestly don’t think he’s familiar with which the pure kush used to make his pure kush crosses. He just labels it across all three pure kushes. The topanga, the Malibu and the Hollywood. I think he thinks they are the same cut. But they are very different. He thinks it only renames. Dude played himself thinking he’s a know it all. And sold seeds labeled as all three as one strain. Now he can’t take his foot out of his mouth. The Hollywood pure kush is nothing like the Malibu pure Kush.the Malibu is more like an OG and the Hollywood is like a kush.

3 Likes

I just purchased his Cake Face seeds. It’s supposed to be Wedding Cake x Face Off OG BX1, but the JBC release says they were ANIMAL FACE X FACE OFF.

I bought the seeds for the wedding cake hybrid, but I would like to know if this was a re-release, if it’s a v2, if he had messed up originally? Fella’s not too accessible, so I guess I’ll stay wondering… for now. He’s got a discord channel if y’all are into that type of stuff.

3 Likes

Does the pack say animal face? Thats odd. @Mr.Christmas

Negative, it just calls me a “Cake Face”, which is honestly quite rude.

I’m going to assume that he just found what he really wanted the line to be like when he used the Wedding Cake mother.

3 Likes

I really dig the face off. I think jbc had it mislabeled. Good pack

2 Likes

This is odd, because seedfinder and everywhere else has it listed as Animal Face x Faceoff.

The archive website says wedding cake though.

I’d tag fletch/archive in insta or something

1 Like

well I’llbedamned, @leetdood is right. the info on Cake Face is different on Archive’s page vs. literally anywhere else.

3 Likes

I’ve seen mistakes on Archives page though…so best to ask.

5 Likes

I shot them an email, hopefully get it sorted out.

I don’t use instagram, so hopefully they do respond to emails. I’ve heard the customer care isn’t always the best, but this is my first time experiencing Archive.

2 Likes

Smoked some 3 year old Dosidos I came across last night. Still strong stuff and I do love the high, it’s outstanding for headaches and pain. My wife’s favorite for migraines as well.

Thug Pug just released a Dosi BX that’s tempting to pick up.

5 Likes

I got lots of Dosido # 9 f3s … just saying… :fire:

13 Likes

Straight from the Devil’s tit.

4 Likes

What did it end up being?

From that I inferred that it is indeed Wedding Cake x Face Off Bx1, since first release was priced at $150, yet this release is $200.

2 Likes