Dispo Beans...?

I broke down 35 grams of dispo flower to make some cannabutter medicine… I found about 20+ seeds…

I’ve saved these to grow out one day. Has anyone had any good results when growing out dispo seeds?

9 Likes

I found 1 bean from a bulk bag of mixed sativa flower. It turned out to be female plant and perhaps it was a feminized seed. I grew her out and the high from it has been nothing short of fantastic. Great high with mental clarity then creaps up on you and knocks me out to sleep 45 minutes later. I liked it so much I took cuttings (before i knew the effects in case it was fire)very early in flower and have rooted a few and am in the process of revegging her. She had also caught some Rouge pollen from my Sowah Apple male from another tent so will have to go thru the progeny this year as well.

I just look at them as lucky little miracles that I get to find and share

12 Likes

If the buds they came from were good and you don’t have other seeds lined up, give them a chance. If anything, let them dry out well and store them cool/dry. Try them out later when you get an itch. You might get a nice surprise.

9 Likes

You could keep the seeds, substitute with some schwag beans, then go-to the dispo and pitch a fit about false advertising. Claim you damn near lost an eye from a seed pop in your pipe and get a refund or fresh bag.
Later grow the seeds sell to your friends at a discount and realize you grow a better product than the dispo.

8 Likes

I’d say reserve them for desperate times or crush them :grimacing: to keep herms out of the gene pool.

There’s much better quality available for free & if you’re going to put in time & effort it’s better to minimize the chances of disappointment.

But with all that said I still feel tempted by every weird herm combination I encounter. :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I would throw them away.

4 Likes

Too much seeds for 35g, I’d throw them away or eat them. 2-3 in that amount of bud I’d keep and grow.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a family decent seed collection… I think part of me wants to grow them out to see if I can do better… I appreciate all the responses…:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yes!

@MonasticDank found seed in some First Class Funk flower and grew it out. He was so impressed he shared the cut with me and I’m so impressed with the cut that I’m currenty reversing it on top of made more clones!

Do it @BMISS ! So many things we know and love started as rando bagseed!

12 Likes

This is important to note.
Some may say…Some of the best of we what we know and love.
But it is a gamble much like any seed pop.

8 Likes

in 78 i cast my first bag seeds well it was a whole bag of seeds. Bad idea but i survived. still do it i actively hunt them on the local reservations 2 within half hour of me they offer sun grown may contain seeds for me its like buying a lotto ticket come what may

3 Likes

I’m sure the dispo is growing some commercially available cut and not some home chucked hermaphrodite ragweed.
They may have had environmental issues or over applied some fertilizers. :man_shrugging:

You may end up with some killer stuff.

4 Likes

The worst thing about bagseed is that you never know what you’re going to get. Just like buying retail seeds! :rofl: If you liked the weed, there’s no harm in hanging onto those seeds.

I grew a Chick Magnet bagseed a few months ago that was worth every bit of the grow.

7 Likes

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. I’ve had some good luck w found dispo seeds.

gmo6

gmo7

gmo8

8 Likes

winner

:boom:

lol

4 Likes

So…is the harem large enough to spare some ho’s for. charity?

:evergreen_tree::joy:

1 Like

I only got one bagseed but I’d share if I had more.

1 Like