Diy cheapest cannatrol ideas

Not sure if this is in the correct category. But here’s my idea a reptile fan in a box of any kind with ability to allow air thru and out… Would this actually work or not in actuality

2 Likes

2 Likes

a cardboard box with an 18$ fan and micro chip is not the same thing as a cheap cannatrol.
Would it work to do what ?

Even with repurposing something that you already have, you would still have to spend $50-100 to achieve something similar to a cannatrol. You would also have to be able to program an arduino controller and or rasperry PI.

Ohh I see. So don’t waste the money on this understood. I’ll just keep doing it the old school way for now

2 Likes

Just get @FieldEffect over here. :call_me_hand:t4:
It won’t be that level cheap. But no $1600 either.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

it’s not wasting money if you plan on improving it. like said before in another comment, it may not be $18 but it damned sure isn’t gonna be $1600. how about $100? cheap as hell compared to $1600 but damned expensive if you’re broke. there is a thread around here on cannatrols but it never did interest me so i’m not sure if they have diy stuff there but it’s worth a shot.

5 Likes

Theres a huge thermoelectric wine cooler thread on riu. It convinced me enough to hold off on buying a cannatrol. They are waaaaaay to fucking overpriced and dont hold hardly enough product. I can build 6 of these coolers for the price of one cannatrol.

6 Likes

Do it.

@sfzombie13
Here ya go. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the reply. I may look into converting a wine fridge. I have one in my driveway used to be my stepdad. Might be worth cleaning out!

1 Like

Theres another diy cannatrol thread as well on here… theyre always talking new stuff … ways … etc… :+1:

The biggest issue for all trying to make 1… is maintaining that precision… maintaining temps and dewpoint is paramount… if it isnt stable… it wont work as well… etc…

Thats why cannatrol is able to do this at warmer temps than traditional… because what really matters is those rocksteady numbers

1 Like

We take all DIY ideas lol… there is some great stuff and adding more a little all the time. @Terpsnpurps very kind of you Cheers Brother!!!

1 Like

Howdy buddy… how goes it?

Have you seen the vids about davey talking on that podcast etc?? Very informative

Alls good did you pick your day for chopping? I’ve been trying to follow along…

1 Like

No man lol not yet… if youre going to watch these be prepared for while of watching!

1 Like

You know I want everything Tech lol… I have definitely watched these a few times… I been skimming the social media sites for my chance to snag a used Cannatrol. It’s only time till my number comes up lol. But I want a new dab rig and more genetics… My wife will be onto me if too many packages show up lol… @Terpsnpurps

1 Like

Lmfao!!! Dont i know how that is!

I want to get a rosin press so friggin bad! I gotta wait though… lol 1 step at a time… im playing with bubblehash 1st

1 Like

I’ve been trying to follow along, but it’s been late at night lol. I’m excited for you that tent is full lol… I may end up taking blueberry muffins at the same time you do !

2 Likes