DIY LED 150w SolStrip X1 Build

Hello growers, I have a small box of 40x40 so I want to ask where can I buy The Quantum QB288?

1 Like

Not many places you can get them but you can try ebay or alibaba for unbranded versions, probably cheaper but you take your chancesā€¦

1 Like

Not being rude not replying on FB brother @Albannach I have a 30day lie down for my not very PC political anti Islam postings. #freetommy

1 Like

Alrite bro hope your holidays going well, the free tommy thing is a tinder keg and they are frantically stamping out anything that appears to them to be a spark. Fu*k FB itā€™s a stinking pile of :poop: . You have to wonder about a guy who thinks itā€™s fine to distribute unbelievable brutality but considers breastfeeding obscene. Posting pics of things like a bacon sarnie can get you banned too lol

1 Like

I will be the spark. Ask me if I give a fuck. My grandad didnā€™t fight in a war for us to hand ourselves over to fucking pakis. Holidays awesome. Tomorrow is boat day for me :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

How much did it cost to build that light buddy and whatā€™s the light coverage bro thanks good looking bit of kit :+1::8ball:

1 Like

Hey up mate how ur jollies man hope ur having a good holiday brutha :+1::smile: @anon58740919

1 Like

He says early in the thread about $175 with the driver.

2 Likes

Sorry missed it that seems really worth doing but without tools an shit and some basic wiring knowledge Iā€™d be fucked lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s why we sell SolSheetsā€¦

-b420

2 Likes

Ihi pal Iā€™ve got a 80x80x160cm tent how much would It cost to light it mate

1 Like

More than stated with shipping to yorkshire bro I can assure you. Iā€™m selling stix at Ā£30 a piece at the minute if you get in fast. Iā€™d recommend ordering a driver from mouser as I have no choice to mark up prices a bit. And the lead time will be longer if I had to order one for you so it would be counter productive brother

1 Like

So what would I need mate

1 Like

Meanwell hlgā€¦h 24a depending on how many strips you wanna run broā€¦if you tell me how many Iā€™ll tell you my recommendation for driver

1 Like

The more I think about it I donā€™t wanna rush things when I could have a few more pennies to put to at some point @anon58740919 I went on eBay and got a 600w cool tube for flowering while I do a bit more research on different models of what Iā€™m going to want from my final product using the light so I need to be sure brutha :laughing::fire:

1 Like

No pressure tactics on sales here mate. You bite when youā€™re ready. Iā€™m trying to give you theost cost friendly Option I can for LED lol

2 Likes

Yeah I appreciate it man :+1: Iā€™d already sent that msg just before u mate I no ur a straight up top bloke and I would av asked u earlier on but donā€™t want to bother u on holiday pal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s not a problem. My days still end the same time on my jollies whilst I look after my son mate. Once the sun is down heā€™s in bed so this is my chill time. I have all the time in the world for fellow growers

2 Likes

Respect bro :crazy_face: just had a look at a few drivers and I think Iā€™d need a 250w and just not run it that hard seems to be the trick Iā€™m really just waiting while the pennies pile up again man and read some facts and figures wi a bowl of grizzly purple auto :+1::8ball::fire:

2 Likes

10 strips over a hlg320h 24a will suit you just grand there then bro. I know itā€™s not a cheap do to convert. I was in exactly the same position myself but I bit the bullet. For me and others. Bad move as the English donā€™t like spending lol but fuck it I tried at least ha

3 Likes