DIY seed pack labels?

How do you guys make labels for your seed packs? I’d like to be able to just print off a bunch of label stickers that tell the name, lineage, flower time, etc… but I have no idea what options there are to accomplish this goal. What are you guys doing to make your sticker labels?

6 Likes

Simple and easy.
You can buy these in larger sizes to accomplish what information you want to provide.

13 Likes

What i liked with Avery is that they provide a software to print the stickers you want on the sheet. Very practical.

3 Likes

Yeah, having an automated software for the labels is a massive time and sanity saver. 1000% worth it.
I have circle labels onlinelabels.com :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not being funny I hand write mine and just picked up more today. But I got 2 packs of 128 for two dollars and the good ol dollar general.

8 Likes

9 Likes

I bought a pack of 8x11 glossy sticker paper.
Something like this:
https://a.co/d/1oQQenY

Designed the pack in Gimp, for free.
Once designed id print on plain paper to get the sizing right. Once that’s done I know how many can fit on a single page. Lay out multiple labels on a virtual 8x11 sheet in gimp and then print them off on the sticker paper.
Then comes the fun part. Cutting all the labels out of the sticker page and applying them to the packaging.

5 Likes

I use address labels.

11 Likes

I also use Avery. The 1.5" x 1.5" fits on a coin flip and has software that formats everything for you. Just design, then drag and drop.

:v::grin:

7 Likes

Hell yea! Thanks guys! Def digging these ideas. Just got done playing around with Avery’s template and got this so far. Seems pretty easy to use. 1" x 2-5/8" labels

10 Likes

Very clean. What are you using for qr code generation?

1 Like

The Instagram code came from IG. If you click on the settings wheel, there will be an option to view your profile’s QR code that you can download in a few different colors

2 Likes

I buy these by the case :rofl: They work great on the flips and look so neat.

:green_heart: :seedling:

Thanks for the Avery label tip guys. I’m digging how it turned out!

3 Likes