Dj short 90's blues

DJ SHORT 98 F4 BLUEBERRY X DJ SHORT CIRCA 95 BLUEBERRY

New release featuring a green stemmed ‘fruity kush’ male that produces beautiful flavorful Blueberry muffin plants.

75 Likes

Super stoked to have these in the collection. The pictures look mouthwatering. I saw them listed in the DCseedexchange email and it put a smile on my face thinking about all the nuanced interplay that’s going on in these joint projects. Really appreciate you and DJ for putting more blueberry out there. Much love.

7 Likes

Nicely done @Josh_Blue :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Looks great. Need this. :beers:

5 Likes

Looks superb :fire:

6 Likes

Sweet looking Fire AF. :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous, blueberry has always been a favorite flavor of mine. Thank you for sharing the tantalizing pictures.

7 Likes

Awesome,wonder how berry flavored this 1 is?

Mine arrived today. Thanks for the photos Josh. Those look like what I remember. I am a fan of the F5 too. I have a pheno of same I have been saving and using in crosses for a few years. DJ Short is a favorite. I have some crosses from a few keepers I found in the Every Thing Delightful release. I wish I had more time and a higher plant limit. But don’t we all.

5 Likes

Blueberries and Grapes on this pole structured pheno

25 Likes

Love some blueberry! To be honest I’ve had much better luck with blueberry smelling tasting plants with other seed banks. Hate to admit it, but it’s true. Hopefully these will live up to the name. Grew dj’s early 2000’s, beautiful plants with floral nose. Had most blueberry smelling plants with nasc cheap blueberry fems…go figure lol.

4 Likes

Floral berry pheno with tall lateral branching.

21 Likes

Blueberry wine thai pheno

28 Likes

‘Deep blueberry’
Rich and complex overpowering blueberry.

27 Likes

Let’s revive this thread! You need anything blueberry, I suggest going through @Josh_Blue

21 Likes

Love you brother! Exited for your blueberry journey. You got plans to pop soon? Im finishing clean up today and a big pop coming tomorrow!

11 Likes

Wow that’s a beautiful site :heart_eyes: nice @Cyr_grow and I love looking at your amazing pics and great genetics @Josh_Blue and I know that you’ll find some magic in them there beans cyrgrow !

6 Likes

I’ve got to run some testers for jd and copa first and I’ll get to em after that. May throw in a shake up with them

6 Likes

Here’s a few pictures of the 90’s blues I am currently cultivating. Definitely getting some great blueberry notes and I also seem to be getting a hint of the Temple Flo on a few of them. I didn’t put a date on them when I flipped but I am guessing around 45-50 days. The resin recently went from greasy to sticky in the last few days and the smells are starting to increase everyday it seems. Unfortunately I have two chemdog that are ripening sooner and seem to dominate the overall smell of the room. But they will be finished in a week just in time to let these blues flood the room with that sweet smell I am getting from them. I recently snagged one of those usb microscopes and I will post some pictures closer to the end. I am curious as how accurate my nose knows when to pick vs trich color. Looking forward to firing some of this up soon. Anyway super pleased on how they are turning out despite not giving them best care I could/should’ve due to the Temple Flo run I was doing. Didn’t take any cuts either. It’s a newer release so I am sure they are still available to get for awhile. Hopefully I can remember to follow up with a smoke report in a month.

27 Likes

Looks great! Blueberry has such a unique appearance to its flowers. Can spot djs work so easily. The shelf life of the flowers can’t be beat either, no degradation after 2 years. Most strains would be brown and brittle by then. Gotta love the quality buzz too, so chill.

9 Likes