DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

killer setup and clones man :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

Hey @ColeLennon ! Thanks for stopping over! I do appreciate the kind words brother!

:metal::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

8 Likes

Is your cloner a store bought unit or a self made one. I need a cloner bad. Looks so much quicker and easier than my method.

5 Likes

Man, you are killing it with that cloner!

Those cuts look so nice an healthy… :seedling: :green_heart:

I see those Hi-Chews… one of the fastest way to get rid of cotton mouth.

6 Likes

Heyyy @BigMike55 thanks for stopping by! This cloner is a DIY unit that I built. If you look at the first post, I gave a little breakdown on how to build it. These seem to be much quicker than using dirt or plugs… this round, most cutting had full roots at 10/11 Days! Easy to go right into some soil or hydroton… I tried a little experiment using the red solo cup… I punched holes in the bottom for drainage. I am going to try and veg in these and then transplant again right before going to the flowering room.
@ 12 Hours the plants look happy and healthy (no transplant shock)

@Maddawg hey brother! Thanks for stopping in! I appreciate your kind words! Oh… and damn good eye! Yep some Hi-Chew!

☆DJSF

21 Likes

Fine fine fine ( in my best lego Batman voice) I’ll get a cloner…
Looking great dude!!

7 Likes

Hey hey hey @BeagleZ I appreciate you stopping by! Thanks for the compliment!!

:v::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Always lurking brother… was always that dude in the corner at the party staring out into the ether :wink:

4 Likes

I may have a Hi-Chew addiction.
Best thing to alleviate cotton mouth… imho.
(My current stash)

Rock on brother :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I love fruity! Great job @DJSF

6 Likes

Heyy @GrowingInThePines !! Thanks for stopping through! I appreciate the kind words!
:v::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Heyyy OGs! Was able to get a “couple” more transplanted… still a few in the cloner just bulking up the root structure a bit more. Thanks for stopping through! :v::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

29 Likes

Looking good @DJSF you make it look easy.

4 Likes

Heyyy thanks @Greenfingers ! Compliments from high caliber OGs such as yourself mean the world to me! :green_heart::blush:

:v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

6 Likes

@DJSF Wow brother!!! Your setup looks great man. Your killing it. Love your cloner, I’ve been using one for the last decade and I’m sure I’d still be growing if I didn’t have it. Lol
I also want to say how nice it is that you respond to everyone. No matter the comment you take the time to tag them and say hi and thanks for paying attention. It makes OG that much more special. I love this site and people like you that make it so awesome. Grow on brother. Been a pleasure catching up on your thread.

Grundle

7 Likes

stellar grow man props :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

6 Likes

It’s amazing how a few bubbles speed the root growth up innit?? :v:

7 Likes

Im flattered @DJSF, I don’t claim to know anymore than anyone else. Im just a senior citizen growing what I’ve loved since I was 15. Now some of these guys are amazing with this plant. I didn’t start growing indoors until the nineties, Im still learning and I read alot of posts. Its my retirement hobby. Im set up for that and have 3 years left working, ewe I hate that word. Anyway you are very kind my friend, keep overgrowing the world :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

@MyLittleGrundle heyyy there, brother! I appreciate you stopping by my neck of the woods! This cloner works wonders! Thank you sooo much for the kind words :metal: I am grateful that you are a part of this community! Hope to see ya around! :v::sunglasses::seedling:

OVERGROW!!! :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

@ColeLennon thanks bro! Loving your outdoor grow! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

Heyy…yes, tiny bubbles help! I use a 396 GPH H2O Pump and sprayers on a timer… they LOVE IT! :wink::seedling: Thanks for coming by @Esrgood4u !

☆DJSF

8 Likes