DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

19 Likes

New addition: “Surfer” thanks @KanehB :green_heart::shamrock:

☆DJSF

22 Likes

OMGosh! :scream_cat: Seriously? That’s wonderful! :heart_eyes_cat:

He’s so handsome! His little markings are fantastic too! Like a Silver Tiger! :blush:

I hope you get lots of love from him because I know you have it in abundance dear heart. :green_heart:

So many Blessing’s always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Clones look super good @DJSF the new cat Surfer looks like a sweetheart. I had a barn cat for a long time, I should get another but the dogs I have probably wouldn’t tolerate one. My chocolate lab got along fine with the cat.

6 Likes

Look at my man blacking out his hoard of hi chew packs. How embarrassing.

6 Likes

Lol… Love it! :joy: actually it’s only grow room clutter… I just thought that it visually took away from the clones. Thanks for stopping through brother! :v::sunglasses::seedling::green_heart:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

Even if I don’t say anything, I’m always lurking around. Things are looking great

4 Likes

wow really nice cool kitty too :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Those are gonna be super fire

5 Likes

I hope you and Surf are doing well? :green_heart:

Missing being here on a more focussed and regular basis and of course, everything about the constant of my plants and “life”, very much looking forward! :+1:t2:

Blessings for you and your’s always! :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping in everyone! Been sooo busy… I neglected some plants and got some sort of small root bound aphids… had to cut a few and quarantine a few… all seems to be well now!

23 Likes

Looking fantastic my friend, Im just rolling along with you looking over your shoulder.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Honored to have you riding along friend! And thanks for the compliments! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

9 Likes

Looks like you’ve got plenty of backup!

Farmin’s a full time job :slight_smile:

How’s your STS project doing?

Since you didn’t show any dead ones, I can say that’s some nice gardening, sonny!

ATB

pops

13 Likes

My thoughts exactly! Happy to see @DJSF has it covered so well! This is gonna be fun!
:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Nice growing. Thanks for your support also. I’m sorry I missed this. I love me some Boulder Colorado.

2 Likes

:green_heart:
☆DJSF

7 Likes

Hey all of you beautiful people!! Sorry for the delays… and lack of posting! Life got in the way, lol. Today is the start of week #5 for this table of SSDD. I pollinated a few of the lower branches with some Blue Sunshine pollen from @VAhomegrown some Goji OG F2 pollen from @G-paS and last but NOT least, Fritter Dawg pollen from @DefNSmokn

Tons of new things happening… stay tuned!

PS. I MISSED YALL FAM!

☆DJSF

28 Likes

Missed you too buddy
Hope all is well, been sending the good vibes.
Excellent crosses :fire::fire::fire:

Oh, did you see the new Travis Bean Phred guitar Davvy has, slick!

8 Likes

@BeagleZ hey… thanks for all the good vibez bro… I know they helped! I had to tune in and catch Davvys guitar! Beautiful ivory white machine! One love brother.

☆DJSF

8 Likes