DJSF ☆ The Ever-growing Overgrow

Happy early birthday :birthday::tada: @DJSF hope you have a good one!

3 Likes

@KanehB you’re the sweetest! Thanks for the Birthday wishes and popping by to say hi! Sooo thoughtful… wow, I read supermoon, blood moon, lunar eclipse!? Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

@DesertHeartGardens hey there! Thank you for the kind Birthday wishes! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Wish I could share a puff down with you all! :sunglasses::green_heart::v: ☆DJSF

grá agus solas!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

3 Likes

@Hydro921 hey Hydro! Thank you for taking the time to throw some Birthday love my way! Hope you have a kick ass weekend! :green_heart::v:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Hey be careful buddy my Gram’s name really was Irene!!!.. And she always had kickass candy!! LoL seriously though her name was Irene and I wanted to wish @DJSF a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope u have a great weekend brother!!! The Doc

4 Likes

Yesterday began the Celtic tree month of the Hawthorn and this up-coming full Moon is called the “Flower Moon“ (but I :woman_shrugging:t3: who names/d the Moons :relieved:)…I’m just “fly by the seat of my solitary witchy pants, on my witchy broom” as best I can! Mar sin a bheidh

We should be able to see this full Moon as it transitions from Sunday into Monday. It’s supposed to be reddish in colour, according to the weather person I heard on the radio. :star_struck:
Have a wonderful weekend! :grin:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, sonny, and many more to come! Taurus rules, just had #75 on Monday… that’s a lot of Mays, lol!

pops

4 Likes

@DrGonzo13 hey, brother! Thank you for the Birthday wishes! Hope all is well with you and dad! I recieved an alert about some fires on the mountain… stay safe buddy! ☆DJSF

@KanehB You are amazing! Thanks for that picture of your calendar! I’m going to try to have a bonfire into the late Sunday evening. Love your witchy ways!
sonas slàinte agus gàradh làn
☆DJSF

@HorseBadorites hayyy, Pops! Happy belated 75th buddy! Thanks for trotting over to wish me a happy one! :taurus: Sonny

4 Likes

Sooo dang behind, but… where there is a will, there is a way. Going to be planting tomorrow… Wish me luck! :grin::v:

17 Likes

Nice choices! Our basil needs to team up and make an edgy rock band :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lmao! Love your humor! Dark Opal :thinking: didn’t they tour with Alkaline Trio, Get Up Kids… and some other EMO stuff? :joy::rofl:

:man_singer:☆DJSF

4 Likes

I can hear the jaded voice and power chords now :laughing: :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Enjoy your pre game tonight, and the full Monty tomorrow!!
Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

How did the garden planting go @DJSF ? Do any other fun birthday week activities? Hope you had an awesome birthday friend! I’ve had my pepper and tomato plants out for a couple weeks. They’re finally starting to take off. Good luck on your garden. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@KanehB @Loggershands @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @BarefootAndBlazed @DrGonzo13 @HorseBadorites @DesertHeartGardens @Hydro921
Thank you everyone for the warm Birthday wishes! I had an absolute blast! Grilled out, had a couple drinks, 100 bong rips/dabs, bonfire… watched the Blood/Flower/Super Moon- Full Lunar Eclipse! AMAZING!!!

@Rhino_buddy hey thanks for swinging through! I did get everything planted :green_heart: Most had sprouted already. Planted them into red solo cups for now… once they start sprouting I will separate and plant them into the garden rows.

:v::sunglasses: ☆DJSF

17 Likes

That’s the important part and I’m so thrilled to hear/read it! :hugs:

Have a wonderful amazing week…Pre Happy “hump” day, for tomorrow! :wink:

Many Blessings :pray:t2:

4 Likes

@KanehB you’re the greatest! :blush: Thanks again for stopping by and blessing me with your Irish wit, charm, & luck! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
It has been a great week and Hump day in particular! I have been in the market for a Bubble Hash machine and I found out that a fellow OG/friend had a new/lightly used one for sale! Woo Hoo! We were just chatting about it, next thing I know it is already in the mail and on it’s way to me!

Hope you having a wonderful week! Good vibrations headed your way! :pray:

beannaithe bì

☆DJSF

8 Likes