Do monkeys run this place?

:monkey:I have this feeling that monkeys are running this place. Or I’m just seeing monkeys everywhere. :see_no_evil:

I can’t complain tho, because these are the best monkeys I’ve ever encountered. @Seamonkey84 @monkeyman @Floyd (monkey) :monkey_face: @Grease_Monkey

You guys rule, and all the other monkeys on here (not necessarily in name)!

Thanks for your generosity of knowledge, time and hasty responses among all other aspects. Keep it monkey!

Sincerely
Rhino_monkey

54 Likes

At first when I saw this thread I thought what the hell… ? Some guy wants a ban hammer or what? :rofl:

85 Likes

Lol. Sorry to cause a brief moment of unnecessary worry. We know you run this place
(monkey)@LemonadeJoe! :lemon::cup_with_straw::monkey:

24 Likes

Pricisely my thoughts as well hahaha

Head Gorilla^^^ :joy::laughing:

24 Likes

:monkey_face:

6 Likes

Omg this is awesome :rofl::rofl::rofl:. @Sasquatch should join in on this monkey business too.

11 Likes

We are everywhere

10 Likes

Lots of monkeying around, but not this guy. They almost kicked him out of kindergarten for skipping recess. He don’t play! :joy:

15 Likes

Can’t believe I forget you @Grease_Monkey …sorry.

8 Likes

Haha no problem, story of my life

10 Likes

I knew there was another monkey I saw frequently, but I just couldn’t remember the grease part.:heart::oil_drum::monkey:

7 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :+1:

5 Likes

Until they’re broke down on the side of the road

6 Likes

If I make a “brand” name for seeds I make, it’ll be “typing monkeys” (infinite monkey theorem reference). At some point I’ll make something good lol. Or “monkey math” if I’m just doing the copy cat thing and making crosses of the same cuts as some of those overpriced “breeders”. Ooo Ooo Ooo :monkey_face:

10 Likes

I am only half monkey on my mothers side, nobody can identify what dad was. When I ask I just get messaged back… :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Have you been to a doctor? :wink:

5 Likes

Lemonade Joseph, seen here smoking hash and thinking about how to optimize the server network.

Apes, not monkeys. Totally different management styles.

30 Likes

Very true… but to all the hairless apes we all look the same (coming from a Chinese guy :joy:)!

8 Likes

Story of my life…monkey biz…

7 Likes

Thank good my good friend

3 Likes