In Pueblo? Do not ever come to this hotel. Ever, ever, ever

Here is the review I posted about the Clarion Inn because I can’t sleep. Someone was whistling at another person like a god damned P E teacher outside my window at 2 a-fucking-m.

The woman at the front desk is extremely competent and friendly. She should be running a law office or a High School, something like that. Do not stay here if you want to rest comfortably. A guy was spray painting his rims in the parking lot and the windows do not remember the feel of glass cleaner. I don’t know how they got a room meant for habitation to smell homeless.

20 Likes

Sounds like a normal day in South FL

13 Likes

Sounds like Pueblo hasn’t change much then! Probably those tweekers I’d had mention earlier in a post hope ya got a few hours of sleep , might try sleeping with a SW 357 next time ya visit CO

10 Likes

and Tinytuttle goes hard in the paint on CO. Thanks for the warning from both of you. :smiley:

9 Likes

Did a hard hitting indica get ya some winks at least?

3 Likes

I didn’t know the laws about carrying in this state. In Arizona, you can take your machine gun to breakfast with you. People from California get shocked by the Southwest attitude toward guns, but it’s a way of life. I had a strange life in the hood during the school year and then the mountains or Mexico after baseball in the summer or during the holidays. I’ve seen people shooting at people one day and people shooting at deer a week later. Btw I killed my first deer open sights with the German Mauser my Tata (Grandfather) took off a Nazi he killed himself. He said you could come back with one weapon and he wanted the Walther pistol, but he needed a deer rifle.

16 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. I am a sativa guy, but I keep some indicas around to help me sleep.

5 Likes

Bout 3 hrs. Will go back to sleep in a bit. I’m having a lot of nerve pain from the drive.

4 Likes

Iv seen people here carry them in CO just need the proper permits it probably does make a lot of people nervous when ya see a guy carrying and walking through a Walmart store though, doesn’t bother me it all starts getting properly educated as a young one you never know who the crazy fuckers are out there !

5 Likes

I forgot to take my medication. What an idiot. I’m just out of sorts. It sucks to travel by yourself. Thanks guys. I needed my OGeez tonight/morning.

10 Likes

You have a lot going on my friend, plus old age is setting in…lol. Your package is close. Sitting in Phoenix waiting on USPS.

6 Likes

We don’t have legal guns but all that other stuff hell yeah… :poop: :bed: :syringe: :speaking_head: :dancer: :alembic: :fire:

‘…welcome to the Motel Kalifornia…’ :notes:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Yeah one of my grandfather’s came back with a rifle to a bolt action of some sort I think it’s a Russian gun though the other came back from Italy with only a bullet in the shoulder :flushed: met my grandma with his arm still in a sling

Sounds like you stayed in a meth hotel real shame the way they have taken over all the affordable lodging even in the country just dope dealers and dope whores :unamused:

13 Likes

Colorado does reciprocate many other states concealed carry license. They recognize the permit for 33 other states. Some indicia and a glock next to me, help me sleep.

Don’t leave home without it.

6 Likes

I’d love to go to Colorado. Not the cities mind you.

4 Likes

Pueblo? Go figure lol.

It looks like Detroit in the desert for a reason.

6 Likes

If you ever do I would suggest going to @GMan area of the state it’s probably the most beautiful valley in the country one side snow peaked mountains as far as you can see the other side desert mountains as far as you can see

5 Likes

Thanks for the early morning chuckle @vernal OTFLMAO!

1 Like

That’s what i would want to see. Love me some rocky mountains

3 Likes

Rocky mountain national Park should be in ones bucket list when visiting though I hear that to visit such parks there going to start implementing more fees again go figure! Let’s just charge more people with more fees That s attractive!

4 Likes