Do Si Dos / Blue Dream

figure id make a post just to show what i am up to, 14 plants at day 21 in a 3 x 5 area under an sp6500 at 60% and 30 inches above canopy first run with these strains so just doing a basic run to see the genetic potential using a local nutrient base and starting to add monster bloom nothing else. strains are from canuk seeds as title shows do-si-dos and blue dream.

31 Likes

What a tent full of beauties! Good luck and my all your dreams come blue!!!

3 Likes

thank you! not a tent just a corner of a bed room lol. i have another light and will eventually be running a 3,5x10 area and try to fit 40+ plants in 1 gallons after these girls are done lol

8 Likes

What is the limit in Canada for recreational and medical grows?

2 Likes

I can’t imagine 14, let alone 40. Awesome job. I’ll watch along as the fun unfolds.

1 Like

medical is dr dependant rec is 4 most of canada except where im from its none but being challenged in court. my count is alot higher than that but i grow em smaller as you can see one day ill do some trees for the fun of it

6 Likes

Sure hope it gets overturned like in Quebec.

5 Likes

it will. it has to, but one mans ego will waste tax payers money just to be made a fool. lol

6 Likes

day 35. slight deficiency in one blue dream #2 the move has taken to much attention away from them. will panda the room after they finish. to much going on atm.

16 Likes

@MBVapester in the last pic you can see the row of BD1 on left all in a row 4 of them and on right is BD2 #2 is a bushy girl that has some scrog potential #1 is a stocky one so far prob good for a sog or long veg topped over and over

edit i think i got the #s mixed so take what i said and switch the phenos lol

2 Likes

little update closing in on chop time for the do si do and blue dream testers figure ill give em staight water for the next 14 days i need a new carbon filter as these seem to have shown me my old one is no longer good

and a sneak peak on the sog need to figure someway to level the channels on the outter table so the pots dont tip im sure it wont be to much of a problem.

15 Likes

Those are looking nice! I hope you find a few nice keepers in those. Assuming your keeping clones of them. I’d choose two of the nicest smoking ones, hopefully one with nice branching structure for training, and one for single cola SOG style grow. I just flipped a clone of the norcal Dosido cut, it’s my first time growing her and I’ve never smoke straight Dosido, just crosses. I’m currently waiting for a clone of blue dream to root, so nice coincidence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

my blue dream has 2 phenos as you can see one that is perfect for sog and one that is more bushy only have the one dosi pheno but if its not up to par i will try again or pop some more seeds of a few strains i got on here. the moms are all tossed into flowering few days ago incase i dont find these to be worth it but i took a cpl clones of each incase i like and make new moms.

2 Likes

just a little pics for fun since i was busting my back transplanting clones into 1 gallon pots was able to fill one table and now just waiting for the other tables clones to get better roots goin and harden off hopegully there not to long now. also tossed the blue dream moms and do si do mom into flower took a few clones for back up incase i like the smoke,

9 Likes

what size pots are you using ??

Is that one of those new Strip Lighting ? Brand ? thinking of them for side lighting but pricey for sidelightin

1 gal pots and its a mars sp6500 like them so far

1 Like

Thanks ! what size of final pots do you use ? (5 gal) going to clone and wanting a proper size pot (1 gal)

Nice journal you got going on , & the girls look NICE !

1 Like

The Dosi/BD sounds like a cool cross. I bet they’re some keepers to find. Seems like it would be a good match. They sure look great, nice work. peace

2 Likes