Do Si Slo & Cherry Pine pheno hunt! Off of S1s

I am hunting for the purple pheno, given that these are “S1s” off of the purple pheno exclusively.

I really do not know what to expect tho. Hermies, or nice purple buds… LOL

4 Likes

I’ll just throw this out there, if it is a recessive trait you are looking for, you should find it in the S1 generation. Selfing tends to bring out recessive traits. Chimera likes to self plants to find what may be hidden in the original parent.

6 Likes

This is 5 days later!

Thanks peeps!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Really crinkly leaves, is that genetic or pH?

1 Like

LOL

It is because i have been giving them Thrive Alive B-1 Green foliar every day for the last two weeks…

Gotta get me some PK 13-14. They were defoliated some today also.

No PM or anything, real good ventilation is the trick, but i am preparing them for a very demanding bloom phase, will be running very high PPMs and will increase pH to 6.2 as well.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hello again everyone!

Another set of pics to update the thread! Flipped on Saturday night.

Can you believe they are only 34 days from seed?

This was yesterday morning tho!

5 Likes

Another update.

Defoliated them a little…

Hope you like what you see. Using a trellis for the support not the screen.

7 Likes

Looking good I there @MadScientist Man before defoliation I thought you had at least 12 plants in that space! With those recent pics!

3 Likes

It really looked like that, they got really bushy man, it seems they crave that Vero spectrum. I have been giving them 500mL of 6.0 pH twice a day for the flowering regimen to kick in and hopefully i can find what am looking for.

Thanks for your kind words, it is very motivating u know.

5 Likes

Sorry i missed a couple of updates peeps! Been living life as it is… Easy peasy!

Here they are… Pics and more pics!

10 Likes

@MadScientist The webpage at http://www.sourpatchseeds.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

1 Like

Great idea and then some