Do some of you get "Paranoid?" .. Or is it just me?

I think it contribute to the trauma for us, as children. Thoughts and emotions are energy, some of us pick this up easily for some reason. If I am feeling a certain way, or a pain in my body, I ask if it belongs to me or someone else. If I believe its not mine, I ask it to go away, sometimes it does.

We are psychically picking up loads of stuff energetically, most of the time we are unaware of it. When we sit still, in silence, it gets louder. When we learn to tune into it or work with energies, it can be a help as well as a problem, you have to learn to switch it on and off for when you do, or dont want it.

I think everyone has had the experience of walking into a room where there has been a big argument and can feel the energy. Well as an empath you will feel like you walked into a brick wall of nasty stuff, when you develop this ability, you pick up all kinds of stuff about people before they even open their mouths.

Grounding is a technique that will help switch it off, also visualizing your energy chakras closing down, switches off or lowers what you are picking up.

Out of curiosity, anyone reading this post suffer from Tinnitus, I do, and I find it gets louder when I smoke weed, anyone else get the same thing?

6 Likes

I get tinnitus only when my blood pressure rises. Smoking weed(definetely makes your BP Higher), Lifting weights, getting pissed off, etcā€¦ I rarely notice it, but its there on those occasions.

3 Likes

Well to be fair Iā€™ve known a few dudes who can do it, Iā€™ve done it myself for a couple years at a time lol. I think everyone has trouble keeping it together sometimes, its how you deal with it that counts

Sometimes when life falls off the rails it can be a pretty intense learning experience.

3 Likes

Iā€™m paranoid naturally and I think the weed helps it go away. Iā€™ve gotten out of a lot of bad situations in life because of my paranoia. :v:

5 Likes

Perhaps your right beacher. My brother is a functioning alcoholic who works for a major airplane assembly plant, and heā€™s also into real estate. He is the only person I can think of who can drink a 12 pack + everyday and still bring home the bacon. But, you know his health and mind is failing, it has to be!.. I wouldnt risk my health over itā€¦ Its a gamble. Sooner or later, things will catch up ,ā€¦ if you dont take care of yourself.

2 Likes

I used to suffer really bad with anxiety and panic attacks. Iā€™m one year nearly out of therapy and Iā€™m proud of the lasting progress Iā€™ve made. The patience and understanding of a good therapist made all the difference for me after a few failed attempts with the wrong ones.

As for weed. Well it was definitely adding to my anxiety. Mainly because I dealt with hypochondria so that would just feed off itself. It also had me convinced if I smoked more than x amount Iā€™d panic. But that was another lie anxiety tells you when really it was just a self fulfilling prophecy. You worry about it until it becomes true essentially. Then you believe it to be true because why not, itā€™s happening with near perfect consistency.

I managed to smoke an entire joint that was covered in kief and had dabs in it with a couple friends a month ago.

I do admit setting has a play in all this as well since I sometimes get anxiety after smoking still. Just doesnā€™t spiral out of control

4 Likes

I get paranoid when my jars are empty.

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!! :smile:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t resist! But just so everybody knows, I drink and smoke massive amounts. lol.

I do own one house outright and the one iā€™m living in is a 1/3 paid off and itā€™s not because of my 780 dollars check from my mental disability.

9 Likes

It sure does
Iā€™ve told others that and nope Iā€™m full of shit is what I get

2 Likes

Well, each to their own I guess. Im proud that Im living a somewhat healthy lifestyle. I dont have to collect tax money for any mental illness, most likely caused by ā€œdrugs or alcoholā€ in the first place. And I dont brag about owning a house and a third from working the system. Most likely a false claim. Billionaire dude, stay on the topic, this isnt a pissing contest about who smokes the most dope, or drinks the most alcohol. Good griefā€¦ Ridiculous.

3 Likes

Ya, me tooā€¦ It is what it is. Anyways, Lets stay on topic, and if someone wants to chit chat about the effects of marijuana and paranoia, step right up, ā€¦or please start your own thread elsewhere. Thanks

2 Likes

Closet dude, Iā€™m not pissing at all. I was adding to the convo. Somebodyā€¦ I donā€™t recall the username, spoke of drinking a 12-pack every night and never missing a day of work. I thought everyone posting should hear my point of view on drinking and having things. The majority of folks equate making it with owning things like houses, cars and fat stacks in the mattress. I miss-typed that I get a disability check because of mental issues, I get a check, a whopping 780 bucks because I have Parkinsonā€™s like symptoms, I can barely feed myself. I have gotten a check for the last 3 years, Iā€™m 58. The judge seen my shakes at the 3rd hearing, it took nine years to get approved. My case for disability claim was HBP, high cholesterol, type 2, insulin-dependent diabetes (70 units morning and night of U500), I have tumors on my adrenal glands that release catecholamines that keeps my BP high af with meds at 210/105, it is inherited, I got it from my mom. Add to that severe OSA, my bi-pap machine is set at 23/19. These medical problems Iā€™ve had since the 3rd grade at the time I was diagnosed. I forgot the mental part, bipolar, OCD and then some, I was diagnosed as a kid with these things before OCD was even a thing. It is a chemical imbalance in the brain, not because I started self-medicating at 14 with cannabis, speed, and libations. I was tossed out of the home at 15 because I smoked weed and my parents believed all the propaganda. They called it tuff love after mom read the book of the same name. they said you want to grow, deal and smoke dope, you think you are an adult because you work a fulltime job and go to high school. get the fuck out of MY house and I did just that. I know drinking is a depressant as shadey can attest to, but Iā€™m grown and i do what I like, you only live once and drinking is my second passion. Iā€™m Irish and Slovakian, Iā€™m a two-fisted drinker and it works for me, thatā€™s all iā€™m saying. I have worked my entire life, fulltime as a care-giver, phlebotomist, lab assistant, hospital housekeeping scrubbing toilets, worked in two different race shops building engines, sold cars, sold automotive paints and done bodywork. For two years I would draw blood for paternity in child support casesā€¦ legal shitā€¦ chain of custody, testifying in court. Iā€™ve done lowly work and professional work. I inherited a house and the one Iā€™m in now I cashed out my entire retirement and so did my wife to get into the house we have now. It is my bank. In the 9-years, it took to get a check I lost my 407k kb home after the market fell out and the house was only worth 190k, we lucked out and were able to short sale it. And no it wasnā€™t a predatory loan, it was a first, 30-year fixed mortgage. Iā€™m not a smuck or an idiot,

Look, I stopped in your thread because I saw a brother in need and I wanted to build you up and tell you that are not alone in these feelings. Went you talk to members youā€™ll find out that for the most part cannabis users are all in the same boat mentally with the depression and anxiety. I can say without weed Iā€™d be doing 25-life, itā€™s been my saving grace as it has been for many people. You just need the right strain!

edit: also it is not tax money it is disability insurance, that I have paid for my entire work life. This check is not a gift. in two years they will retire me and Iā€™ll transferer to Social Security which I also paid for. I wouldnā€™t go on welfare (TAD) if you paid me. lol

5 Likes

Every body self medicates in some way, whether with drugs, foods, meditation, religion, self help groups and professional services.

We are all suffering from something, psychological, physical, or metaphysical, unfortunately. Itā€™s how much it impacts our lives to the point when we canā€™t function any longer within our societies to be independent people.

I think itā€™s hard to convey in writing when we give our personal views and life stories in public media. People will see things from different perspectives.

When I am talking about myself, I am not looking for sympathy or boasting about my ailments, I am just stating what my life is like. I look at what I write and sometimes think I come over as a whiney please feel sorry for me or look at me, and how much I suffer.

Like 1 Billion, I am trying to help people see they are not alone in their conditions or problems. Pretty much every client I had as a psychoanalyst, thought they were the only person who was suffering with their problem and were wierd or abnormal, which stops them seeking help from fear of judgment.

We all are very similar, we all have problems, itā€™s the norm of life. If you are not happy you can change things, it may take a lot of work, it may not be possible to correct everything, but you can improve in some way.

I know the topic was paranoia with weed but I think itā€™s all connected at some level, you canā€™t isolate a symptom to just the weed. The weed is the commonality between us all as this is a growing forum why we experience the paranoia is not because of the weed, it a facilitator for it being recognized as a symptom by ourselves.

12 Likes

Well said pothead! I have a hard time explaining myself most of the time. Thanks for the help, you explained my point very well. lol. I didnā€™t even get to the juicy parts yet? That would probably break the internet. Shadey, you are very perceptive and a great guy to know, I want you to know how much I enjoyed hanging with you two on the other site. Peace!

6 Likes

Sometimes itā€™s not what a man says, but how he says it. Peaceā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

2 Likes

@STIGGY Woof dammit! Not either or, it is Both, thatā€™s my final answer! lol.

To the OP and his crew, thanks for hearing me out, I didnā€™t want to leave this the way it came off.

3 Likes

no i do not get paranoid who told yoū that seriously are you watching me or some shit whos talking about mē

6 Likes

Lol

and then some characters

1 Like