Do some of you get "Paranoid?" .. Or is it just me?

yeah but I don’t know if its the bud or what happened to me because of bud that made me paranoid.

:worried:

Im a veteran cannabis user with a very high tolerance, and i sometimes still get paranoid. Depending on the strain and my mood, and sometimes public=paranoia. In Amsterdam, i smoked some gn13 x ak47 x some other pure sativa. This shit was not on the bud menu, but it was something that the bud tender from the Grasshopper cafe was working on. I had always wanted to try some gn13 so i was like hell yeah! GOOD GOD. It had me like wanting to get the hell out of public and back to the hostel. I felt like public spectacle with my head on fire. Upon arriving at the hostel, my hubby passed out while i stayed up all night window peeping at the people in the red light district visiting the “sweet shop next door” I had a great time people watching…but from the safety of my window with curtains pinned in such a way that only one eye was doing the peeping. The next day I smoked totally different strains and a totally different experience. So go figure… I think it has very much to do with the strain, your mood and the environment. I have a friend who cant smoke shiva skunk…gives him high anxiety.

8 Likes

I like the cut of your jib.

5 Likes

I think so too…louder when it. Check this link Shadey. Are you taking aspirin? I am and have the tinnitus.

Edit: @Shadey silly me…editied to add link.

2 Likes

yeah the weed helps with depression and anxiety for me at least. It is not unccommon for heart patients to be depressed after a coronary event. I find physical activity helps too. That and just channeling your mind away from that downward spiral and onto better things.

3 Likes

No I am not, I try not to take any pharmaceutical, apart from my blood pressure ace inhibitor.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I want some of that! The Sativa I’ve been searching for!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The Old Landrace strains are gone my friend
But man they were Good, I can’t feel my lips AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

I’m getting the feeling that they are gone. I was looking at some circa 1971 Colombian Gold on snowhighs seed site. $325 for 10 seeds! WTF is that all about? Do you think such things are legit? Oh well, my quest will continue. Blessings @STIGGY
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I highly doubt it, But if in your quest you strike GOLD mother her and let us all know
Peace Brother Have a nice Night.

1 Like

Someone pointed out to me once on here that paranoia is the feeling that you are being persecuted or basically someone is out to get you . raciness or social anxiety is different. So, paranoia, I have experienced this probably only a dozen times, almost exclusively with indicas. Intense raciness and social anxiety though many many times from both indica and sativa. I’m extremely sensitive to strains in general. I think the worst paranoia I’ve ever gotten though was from edibles. I’ve had some seriously bad trips off edibles

2 Likes

Man wish I had some of these seeds
Where did you run off to spinster, Hope all is OK?

Being in a legal state and able to buy meds OTC I feel nothing like I used to being followed while stoned after leaving my connections house. Not even close.

4 Likes

My friend has recently suggested trying Blue Dream. It made me feel high. I didn’t expect it, though I tried many strains.

I’ve got a friend like this. She calls it being “sativa sensitive”

Not in many decades lol.
I remember that feeling
Everyone’s looking at me as my 12 year old self was grinning walking in the mall.
Damn that was some good weed back then .

1 Like

I really only get the 'Noids nowadays if I’m really high and have to drive somewhere. I hate driving high anymore. Also sometimes wake n bakes hit me a lil weird but I blame the 3 cups of coffee more than the weed :man_shrugging:t2::rofl:

1 Like

I called 911 after taking an SPK bonus gummie and a bong hit of my outdoor MAC. I thought I was having a heart attack. Firefighter EMTS had fun with it. I didn’t think it was funny they did though. :rofl: I even chewed 4 baby aspirin. :rofl:

1 Like

I get hyper aware. It’s like my mind connects to the universe and I suddenly know things that seem us mere mortals shouldn’t know.

2 Likes