Do you remember the first member who gave you any seeds?

Hi guys off this curiosity … do you remember the first og member who sent you something of his? The first time you received seeds by mail from some member away with the memories💪

24 Likes

Sure do, and we’ve become grow buddies. Trade packages back and forth with crosses and seeds all the time. Awesome to have people to always talk to about the grows and trade back and forth.

Nice thread.

12 Likes

@misterbee hooked me up with my first batch here, hope he’s doing well.

16 Likes

I am not familiar with him but I have read and he must be a great cultivator

2 Likes

Hi @Shabita93 ! I do remember >>>> Easy … Bud’s is new in block

@Panamajock is the guy …16 weeks to arrive …

Devil xxl auto …

5 Likes

I do remember and still thankfull, sadly those were devoured by spider mites :disappointed:, were some beauties, payed the price for being a noob … :sweat:

8 Likes

@Instg8ter was my first trade. He hooked it up, and kept up with strains suited to my outdoor environment. He is a great member here. I haven’t heard from him in a while. @misterbee was the first to gift me seeds. I got an amazing assortment of marks work. Haven’t heard from MisterBee in a while either. Hope all is well with them. @zephyr was one of my first trades as well. Now there’s a breeder that has some knowledge. Good friend on here.

6 Likes

Cdnbuddy and ifish were 1st people to send me seeds… very cool people! Also very helpful with my 1st time growing with this gavita 1700e … I had been at the point where I was killing plants… it had gone on for weeks and weeks … turning to months… then I came here and those 2 helped and still help me so much it’s insane… I don’t know what I’d do w out it!! Thanks to this killer site and awesome people… things are going a bit better now!!!

5 Likes

The boys from Brazil…

7 Likes

It was on ICmag, Swampwolf first because of auction to raise money for members family.
Then on here, BOG was second because he contacted me after my bid and gifted me many, I now wish I knew how important they were.

10 Likes

Remember misterbee was the first person to put stickers in with seeds that man is classy

10 Likes
2 Likes

@SCT2020 was first person to send me seeds, hope they are well.

7 Likes

I remember my friend getting Juliet from John Lee Pedimore.

5 Likes

Yes, Yes I do.

My very 1st interaction with any OG’ER was @SmknCanuck … He was also the very first person I traded with… Super awesome guy…

Since then the trading kinda snowballed from here and I’ve likely traded with many OG’ERS by now :wink: All whom are also equally Awesome people.

Unfortunately @SmknCanuck disappeared :confused: :pensive: from OG Dec 2020

13 Likes

Has there been a thread remembering OGers who aren’t around anymore? Or is that just some morbid shit? All these people are just taking a technology break to enjoy food, family and song. :green_heart:

6 Likes

I remember the first gifted seeds to me was from Chimera, a very well respected grower and friend who was always a helping hand in any OG Subjects…

9 Likes

King of science here. Chimera rules still.

@CaptainCannabis …No, not here as far as I know. I meant at the time, I live in a time warp of my own making.

4 Likes

really same name? hmmm thats like a gift having such great people still here theirs still hope…

3 Likes

That would be @corey , and its easy to remember because it was only 10 days ago! Thanks @corey and OG!

9 Likes