Do you remember the first member who gave you any seeds?

Cadman was the first to send me seeds. I was so confused. Had to pick A,B or C. Was floored he was even giving away seeds! LOL
So many great people here! :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

First trade I made on here wasn’t even beans for beans I traded a 3x3grow tent brandy new For some beans !

5 Likes

It was either @Seamonkey84 or @J-Icky. I was looking for imported brick seed for an open pollenation acclimation project. Very cool topic!

8 Likes

@schmarmpit was the first member to gift me seeds - super kind to my naivety when I PMd him looking for some leftovers from his blue tara preservation. Thanks again bud (and everyone else here)!

7 Likes

@MoBilly was the first member that send me some. However @Syn was the first person to send me seeds and it wasn’t until later that I found out he was a member here as well.

5 Likes

Bushy Older Grower…my man BOG gifted me some Bogglegum seeds because he wanted to see it grown in my Phototron… I’ve also made my own cross with his Bogglegum seeds…

Heres a better picture of my Bogglegum cross…I took both of these pictures just today…

Phototrons…SWC/TRON

14 Likes

Indeed I do remember. It was about a year ago. I had gotten seed from Mark on Strainly. He asked if I would do a grow log here so he could watch the grow. So I came here and started my thread.
About a week after, I get a DM from @corey welcoming me. Asked if I would like some Purple Headband. For free! I said hell yeah. I have been going back and forth with Corey ever since. Great guy. In fact those very beans are being run right now. Thanks @corey for being you!

11 Likes

@DougDawson And @BigMike55 Hooked me up with a huge package for the Veterans giveaway so I can grow my own medicine.They had a huge variety of OG growers some top breeders and some folks from strainley in the mix who provided the beans so my answer would be a whole bunch of awesome people.

10 Likes

@Instg8ter was the first one I traded with. Hope all is well. Shoot out to @corey OG to the core!

5 Likes

@Bongedtobits sent me seeds that I won in a comp on here. He wasn’t well and I’ve checked back to see his activity but there hasn’t been any for a while. I hope he’s ok. Didn’t sound in great shape. Very nice fella. Appreciate his generosity. Inspired me to give away some crosses I made. Anyways, he gave me some Swashbuckler F2s. One of which did this

Running the rest now. Real mixed bag of potent frosty phenos. I’ve crossed in to them with Bodhi’s Black Triangle and Karma’s Headbanger. They’re next up to run in Jan.

14 Likes

astrosm
Very Pretty, black as tar in places.

3 Likes

Yes there is, here in OG we always take care of our people … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

October of 2020, offered up Crockett’s Tangie for trade… @Undead-Toker was first to offer a trade for his Chocolate Diesel and Chocolate Diesel x Valley Ghash. I just ran those CD beans…

Most recently i met @justdrew who gifted me a GG#4 IRL from Tony Green… that just went to flower recently… with 4 cuts vegging in another tent.

6 Likes

My first arrived today. Thank you Mr. Sparkle.
Not only does he gift seeds, he posts so much knowledge.
An enrichment to this community

10 Likes

Never taken a bean from og. @newb2.0 has the best shot of changing that.

8 Likes

The very first set of seeds I was gifted was a generous collectors starter pack from @misterbee. I hope he’s doing well!

6 Likes

Thank you for posting that, had not seen it. I’m going to tell my spouse that if I keel over to let all my OG homies know the seed run will NOT be going ahead!
:green_heart::grinning::+1:

4 Likes

I had also gotten some of those way back in the early 2000’s. Anyone know if that guy is still around?

@cannabissequoia was the first to send me seeds on OG 2.0 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry, language barrier bandit|nullxnull, I will have to ask your spouse what you wanted to say … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

are you talking about the legendary mrsparkle? he is a strong type … follow him and you will see he gave me a lot I have many seeds of his autoflowering creations :heart:

1 Like