Doc D cannabis seeds

Doc D’s Black Triangle x Dragon Energy just under 2 weeks from flip

23 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these turn out. I had to pick up a pack they sounded outstanding! :v:

3 Likes

I have a pack of the VB. I’m holding off starting them until I find something I want to cross it with. I’m looking for a good Thai maybe to use with them.

6 Likes

I hit a couple branches of that Black Triangle x Dragon Energy female with @Sincy Goji F2 pollen, just could not help meself

9 Likes

Where’d you order from? Hadn’t seen those in stock before.

4 Likes

I ordered them Doc D directly. You just need to sign up for his monthly enewsletter.

9 Likes

How do you go about finding descriptions of Doc’s strains? I’d like to order some of his stuff but I’d like to know how long the flowering time is. It seems to me that anything with an A5 Haze/Thai BX in its lineage is gonna take 14+ weeks.

He’s advertising a Bandaid Haze bundle, 3 packs for $100, and the Mexican Death Sativa sounds badass too.

What’s been your experience with on flowering times with Doc’s stuff?

13 Likes

I’ve emailed him a couple of times about different strains. He responds quickly. This is his response on a few of them:

white haze x nigerian rafiki will finish from 85-100 days…

Thunder Gun Express is (panama gold x black triangle remix)… this line flowers for 10-12 weeks… very awesome cheese, hash, burnt rubber flavors…

the A5/Haze thai bx can throw out some quick phenos (9 weeks) but most finish around 12 weeks.

the RGB male is a longer flower variety and finishes around 11-14 weeks.

I bought the Bandaid haze bundle and the MDS x A5/Thai. :+1:

12 Likes

I got some of the mexican death sativa cross also, I cant wait to get that going

8 Likes

Expect up to 15 weeks in the bandaid haze line (from seed), but most will be done around 12.

You’ll be able to tell which ones are longer flowering fairly early into veg. The more narrowleaf and stretchier they look, the longer of a ride you’re in for. If a plant looks like trouble it usually is lol.

23 Likes

my collection is now complete!! been wanting a mean sativa type in the stash and these seem to check all the boxes

doc d is the man. replies to emails within 24 hrs, newsletter is always sent out on the first, customer service is on point, and he even let me send in my payment a day late. oh and his selection is of top quality. seems like a pretty good choice to me😆

21 Likes

My Doc D seeds. :pray:

45 Likes

That is a fine selection. Great choices.

6 Likes

Damn nice. Got any runs planned for any? I just took down his black triangle remix. Bag appeal was not the best not the worst but taste was delicious and fuck is it strong. Recommended for the purse stash as commercial grabbers would probably pass this one up.

9 Likes

Now that is something I’d love a crack at growing out!

4 Likes

Did the pollen take or was it a no go.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to his October release he said he has some Blue lines being made at the moment. You can’t beat the prices he has on his prereleases $30 a pack. Thinking about his chem d x A5 haze but I am trying to wait until he releases something other than a long flowering haze hybrid.

5 Likes

Looking like it was a no go

3 Likes

Shit tho chem×a5…I’d flower that. Well I’d start it…but knowing me…yeah itll be chopped early. Lol

4 Likes

Well shit that’s not what I was hoping to hear.

2 Likes