Doc D cannabis seeds

Yeah buddy, looking forward to that EB x AfPak for sure.

7 Likes

Sprout those seeds about 3 days before the full moon. That way they will ride the gravitational wave towards birth. That extra few days allows for a little boost, before the lunar momentum wanes.

7 Likes

Dragon Energy F2 3 weeks into 12/12 and not even a preflower

25 Likes

Nice! That’s a great strain! I felt like that one came on strong later in flower. I was worried it was going to be a small yielder, but it did really fill out.

6 Likes

Well, if this thing stretches after it shows sex, I’m screwed height-wise

3 Likes

Use clips and tie it down. Thats what im doing with the arakku valley im running . I didn’t compensate for the hanger area of the lights in the tent .

5 Likes

It stretches, be ready for it. But I also felt like the flower structure came on later as well. It ended up being a good yielder for me. I know I posted this before, but since it’s sitting on my desktop atm, here’s the dragon energy I harvested a while back.

25 Likes

How does Dragon Energy do with Nitrogen in flower? I’m using Jacks 321 but have cut back Calcium Nitrate by 50% at the moment cuz (PurplePunch x LegendOG/NigerianHaze) does not like N at all.
If she does not like N that would be great I can use the same mixture that I’m using on the haze hybrid.

Lovely flower you posted!

4 Likes

Thanks man! I’m not sure I can answer your question about N. I ran a fairly low N organic soil. She didn’t seem sensitive, but I didn’t push her either. She really was neglected overall. I’m super happy with the smoke. Just great all around ‘og kush’ type weed. I can’t wait to grow out some of her progeny.

5 Likes

The Purple Unicorn x Dragon soul stretched more than the Bandaid haze I was growing at the time. I’d say 2 - 3 times minimum.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Some lowers pre testers.
DocDs KAZZAM ,
Viet Black 32 (bodhi cut) x Headbanger

Ethiopian Banana x Dragon Energy pheno 1

27 Likes

Ive grown the Dragonsoul F2, Dragonsoul breeder cut, and a few Dragon Energy crosses. The Dragonsoul is where the N sensitivity comes from. Jacks 321 will claw them. Intense light and good drydowns seem to mitigate the issue, but it was always there. I had to cut back my CaNO3 and supplement with CaCl2

9 Likes

HPK x Uzbeki HP 18 days after flip

16 Likes

The White x Dragon Energy 18 days after flip

17 Likes

@clownbaby
Your plants look nice and healthy, nice early frost production.
Thinking of doing the White x DE next, for night time/pain meds.
Have you tried any yet?

4 Likes

No. First time growing it. I popped a whole pack. Lost one in the towel. Lost one after germination due to damping off. And ended up with 6 females.

7 Likes

And 3-4 males? Pretty good ratio.

4 Likes

All doc d in this tent.

25 Likes

I’m so curious to see how “sour” this gets! I have these in the fridge and it’s always a struggle to not pop

8 Likes