Doc.D Seeds Fundraiser Auction (Closed)

Doc.D Seeds Fundraiser Auction

:warning: No shipping outside US this time, sorry.

@Doc.D approached me with this generous idea to support OG by offering some of precious treasures from his vault! Thank you very much, Doc.D!

Items auctioned

Lot# Strain Highest Bidder Amount
#1 Granola Atitlan Gacho $165
#2 Kazzam remix iggypuffs $125
#3 Bandaid Haze no.12 f3 Grohio $80
#4 Purple Colombian x Swazi Red x Malawi Gold x Blueberry Tejas $40

Strain background

Strain Background
Granola Atitlan Smuggled back in some granola, these are a pure landrace collected from lake Atitlan, Guatemala (2017). Gathered during a collection trip with bodhi and strayfox, and myself… these have not been repo’d and are straight from the point of origin.
Kazzam remix Vietnam black 32 (Bodhi’s cut) x Headbanger)

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2020-11-24T22:59:00Z.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: US :us: shipping is included in the bid thanks to @Doc.D . These will ship from US. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

:warning: No shipping outside US this time, sorry. :warning:

If you want them shipped outside of US, please make some arrangements with fellow Americans individually and have US shipping address available in the case you win.

21 Likes

$10 on 1 ,2 and 3

5 Likes

this is going to get ugly. I will definitely be lurking in the background waiting for my opportunity to pounce. Good luck all

12 Likes

#2 bid 25 US $ @Who

5 Likes

#3 25 @Who

5 Likes

#3. $30 @OleReynard

5 Likes

Man, I hate climbing on a Bum Foot, but I think I gotta do it…see ya at the end!!! Everybody, happy bidding, take care, stay EXTRA safe and, you got it…be well. BTW, Thanks for the Auction…mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

#2 @dequilo $35

#3 @SeymourGreen $40

6 Likes

#2 40 US$ @nefrella

5 Likes

ugh, ya killin me smalls #2 @dequilo $50

6 Likes

#4 bid $10

5 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe and @Doc.D !!!

Going to be KILLA!!

:v: :peace_symbol: :star_struck:

6 Likes

#1 $40 @Who
#2 $60 @nefrella

4 Likes

#1 $50 @PlantShepherd

4 Likes

#2 @PlantShepherd $75

4 Likes

Vietnam black smoked it back in 1974 had an Uncle bring it back with him

had been smoking Mexican dirt weed for a couple of years at that point

smoked the Black and thought I had met God

worth 100 US$ on #2 @nefrella

might need to find someone to do a preservation run :slight_smile:

been killing beans a bit

be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

Awww, man - much love and joy to you!!!

Hope you get all the wonderful memories and have an amazing run!!! :v: :peace_symbol: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Awesome and thanks @Doc.D !

Got to meet you in person once years ago now. You helped a guy out with one of your Black Triangle cuts and helped me to link up with the GG4 cut as well. Sadly I don’t have either of them anymore but I appreciated your vibe and have been looking to support you in your seed adventures.

Take care!

7 Likes

@nefrella 75$ lot 3

3 Likes