Doc d's..Ass×Afkansatan/×18 paki

…dropped 5 in paper towels…all showed tap…put in clear solo cups all popped heads up…so it begins…@gr0wn

36 Likes

Are you going to f2 it? If so count me in on that!! Blessings. Hope it all goes well!!

11 Likes

Yes they are being f2 ed for a seed increase and pheno hunt…if there is enough after the initial intent has been separated…I’ll share a few pks. Not promising anything to anyone…but I’ll def see what happens.

19 Likes

Is it Af-Kansas-tan or Afgan-satan?

15 Likes

Afkansastan…

11 Likes

Out of likes but i dont wanna forget to come back.
Are you logging this? If so im pulling a chair up.
Good Vibes and good luck on a good grow.

9 Likes

Yes I am…I’m probably also gonna run a 88ghash, and maybe the north cuttings to get dusted also…or some g13/grail haze×nl1/mtf…

14 Likes

My g, excitement doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel. I have a really good feeling about these, doubt I’ve smoked any of these genetics and rks is in there somewhere. Good luck with this one bro, I’ll be watching haha

4 Likes

I grew a pack of these. Have a bunch of pictures on my thread.

Crazy crazy loud. Not super dense or potent, but just an unruly, hellacious stank.

Hops/onions/solvent/skunk. If you like chemdog, you’ll like these.

Stretch was more than I anticipated.

Took them around 60 and they needed another 7-10 days. Just something to think about.

11 Likes

Yeah…sounds like the hippy slayer testers…the purple one stinks…but the taller green one… it’s like onion/garlic…sour/spoiled…whatever…

7 Likes

Exactly what I’m looking for. Don’t know why, but those rancid terps are my favorite lol

4 Likes

Still thinking of what to run on the side of these in the other tent. Or at least veg to be on stand by for after. I’m thinking…hell I’m in a groove of skunks…why not a skunkapalooza…lol… I have hillbilly sk,(granny sk×appy ss), Vermont sk (granny sk×dominion sk), F2 open skunk. Open sk was ak beans… old 90s sk1 pollinated with three males from dominion seeds… sis sk,granny sk,and either local or dominion skunk. F2s of ufs18, mr nice shit, my cowboy shit, sour bubble ×sk1, F2 sk91. Probably more I’m forgetting…then there is the afghani/paki…stuff. like purple , hindu, Afghan kush, mazar I sharif, afghani 1,Kashmir azad, 88g13hp, afghan/haze ,ash. But I’m leaning more towards some skunks

5 Likes

Well I decided on dropping 2 more Vermont skunks, 2 ash, 2 hindu kush, and…drum roll…2 cowboy daydream (ssdd f2×cowboy kush). Looks as if the ash, and hindu don’t wanna pop…I’ll give email little longer…if not on to the next…might replace them with @GrowHard alien tahoe/soulfood ×snow lotusbx, or i95…and something else. This is my first attempt at CBDD since they were made both have popped…so we’ll see what these beans hold…I only hit one branch on ssdd a got 6 beans. Also hit pretty wicked f2 with CBK pollen that I haven’t tested those either.

6 Likes

Heres the babies…on the way

15 Likes

Heres the gang today…rough start. But have em a dose of kelp and already showing better

…in the solo we have 2 i95×stardawg f2, 2 purple kush,2 sour d ??, 2 vtskunk, 2 cowboy daydream, 1 sour tangie.

12 Likes

here they are today… starting to do better, I think they didn’t like the nute strength and suffered a bit. For most part they seem pretty uniform except the top right corner… that one seems familiar…like hippie slayer/rks pheno. Time will tell.

11 Likes

They’re killin it. Love how wide their fans are. Any smells coming off em yet?

1 Like

Nah…this past Monday was the first day of flip

2 Likes

Heres the 2 girls that are showing, and then the two and a maybe males.

12 Likes

Welp make that 3 females, and with my new granted permission from bodhi…guess I’ll be throwing in a hippie hashplant (hippie slayer ×88ghash) in the mix as well. Probably the #7 taller green, dank pheno. Wondering what will come of them. …oh yeah the one seed from the hippie hashplant has broken ground and popped up a head. So that’ll be interesting…oh yeah bodhi says he’ll probably release hippie hashplant as a freebie for outdoors this yr. He says he bred it for the intent to be an awesome outdoors skunk plant. I can see that and this ass cross killing outdoors.

4 Likes