Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

Yeah rebranded fruit.

2 Likes

:alien: Kiwi

2 Likes

I am not wasting any more :heart: on this stupid kiwi thread. @Foreigner is just toying with us to get :heart:. In fact, someone said that he is not even a foreigner. :crazy_face: I mean, whats up with that ?

8 Likes

Hey, you be nice to my valentines day lover.
Your just jealous you didn’t win his heart.

Also, you won’t ever see me eating a kiwi either. :laughing: :v:

2 Likes

Ok @chronix . That was worth one more :heart:. But I aint doing it no more.🥸 By the way I hope you and @Foreigner are very happy together. Make sure you get his jar of hash. :guardswoman:

2 Likes

Screw kiwis put $1 more to a mango or the same money to a banana

2 Likes

Banana’s are good.
And by the way, not sure how long it takes for likes to regenerate but everyone only gets so many likes a day to use.

1 Like

@chronix daily :+1: rock on

1 Like

I agree…THIS is a foreigner

4 Likes

Ok @CanuckistanPete . That is the absolute last :heart: that I am dropping on this kiwi thread. By the way, where is the Boddhisattva flaneur ? I guess @Foreigner s sleep all day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I will take 3 likes please.

3 Likes

Im sorry. You have used all your likes for the day. Please wait 1 hour before trying again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t like that.

1 Like

I mean, I kinda get it :man_shrugging:t2: texturally they’re not the greatest thing.

Flavor-wise though. … if you dislike the flavor of kiwis, you’re in fact dead inside :wink::skull::skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

Yum yum so tasty.

7 Likes

^ i would devour that entire plate with ease

4 Likes

I’d rather eat the plate than the kiwis

5 Likes

I would rather eat bugs than kiwi. Actually I will eat a bug for $ 20.

1 Like

This bug is from the same place as kiwi fruits. It’s more than a mouthful. It’s a handful.
Giant-Weta

7 Likes

I will eat that for $ 29.99. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes