Does anyone have any skunk genetics

Hey dudes and dudettes
I’m looking for skunk # 1, super skunk, early skunk, and Shiva skunk, of anyone has any for sale I’m in need of some, I don’t have any genetics to trade, but I’ll gladly compensate you for the beans. Thanks again!

16 Likes

If you’re US-based, you might wanna try “Mark” on strainly.io If you’re looking to score nice beans WITHOUT breaking the Bank!! I know he has/had several Afghans, the Granddaddy of ALL Skunks. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: There’s a LOTTA excellent FEMALE growers here on OG, FYI!!

12 Likes

I’m in Canada good sir.

3 Likes

Stick around, I’ve got a B-I-G event planned in September. You just MIGHT (hint-hint) find some of what you’re looking for. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Awesome,
I’ll be keeping an eye out, thanks misterbee!

1 Like

Mr nice auctions

5 Likes

Thats good to know misterbee👍

3 Likes

you can find some skunk genetics from ‘AK bean brains’. he has a few skunk crosses. i picked up some " Big Skunk/NL1 x Super Skunk" but i’m not selling or trading them. you can find him on JBC seeds but i don’t know where else.

7 Likes

Top Dawg super skunk 18 on neptune

3 Likes

UFSS #18, UFSS x Freakshow, Skunky Fruit, Skunk Ass, Original Skunk, Early Skunk, Critical Skunk, Ancestral Skunk, Afghan #1, ALL might make an appearance just in time for that “September Thingy”…just sayin’!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

You caught my attention with the Afghan #1

:sunglasses:
Doc

4 Likes

I still have some Ancestral Skunk from the reproduction I did a while back. I also have a bunch of the original stock too although those have a very low germ rate.

PM me if interested

6 Likes

I second top Dawg super skunk, I will look in a few days but I may have some true skunk #1 genetics left, which were part of the basis for one of the dankest strains I’ve ever smoked/created.

2 Likes

Now I’m super intrigued @misterbee please let me know when this comes up if you can remember when the time comes.love me some :skunk:

2 Likes

15 September is the tentative date, another B-I-G-G-E-R Donation/Giveaway!! Probably on the order of multiple varieties, multiples of individual varieties, Photo/Reg, Photo/Fem, and Auto/Reg and Fem, looks like +70 varieties, total of +100 packs. E’nuff said for now, need to finalize everything. DETAILS TO FOLLOW!!! Enjoy your week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

I know lucky13 has a few different skunk they just released, also available on hempdepot. Might try the Roadkill OG and/or the Skunk #1, in the name of science!! Lol

7 Likes

I got some older ceres skunk seeds. I haven’t tried germing them, if you want to give them a shot they are yours

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes! Skunk is one of my favorites (back in day) .

1 Like

Love me some roadkill …. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I haven’t grown out much of their stuff, but the Lucky 13 '85 Skunk got my attention and I couldn’t help but get some. I hope the story is true, because it’s kinda cool - one can only hope.
1985-skunk
Here is their write up on it. Feel free to shit on the suggestion:

Indoor
Lineage: Skunk #1 IBL
Variety: Hybrid
Potency: High
Yield: Above Average
Average Flowering Time: 8 weeks
*More Info: Dipping into the seed vault, we combined two different vintage 80’s Skunk #1 lines into one. The male used in this cross comes from 80’s Super Sativa Seed Club stock that had been inbred and preserved over multiple generations by a collector friend. We obtained the seeds from him in rather rough condition, and while many did not germinate, an excellent selection of males and females did pull through and an outstanding pollen donor was selected. *
The female chosen for this IBL came from a batch of, what we believe to be, extremely early Sensi Seeds stock that we received in a trade many years ago. There is a chance this line could actually be even older stock derived from Sacred Seeds genetics, since the envelope these seeds were stored in were simply labeled “1985 SS Skunk”. We do know that the original seeds were obtained by a gentleman who lived in Holland in the 80s before moving back to California with his collection of seeds which he then meticulously inbred. While we attempted to reach out and gain more information on the pedigree from the source, we have not been able to re-establish contact.
What is certain is that the mother chosen for this project is one of the finest
Skunk #1 specimens we’ve ever seen. Growth rate was explosive and easily two to three times as rapid as any of the other plants from the same batch of seed. As expected, yields were equally impressive and with a bud density and resin production not typically seen in cultivars of this vintage.
The offspring of these two classic Skunk #1 lines opens pandoras box of phenotypes. We’ve found everything from the sweet and citrusy California skunk, to the funky cheese phenos, to earthy oiled leather, and of course the infamous skunk.
Structure is very uniform, with the classic towering single cola with long satellite limbs that orbit the main bud when grown naturally and un-topped. Flowering time is a typical 8 weeks, although for a much more heady experience you may choose to chop earlier. Yields and resin production are much improved over the Skunk #1 of yesteryear, and with potency coming in at 23%, this old skunk definitely has some new tricks.

Cornball logo and I haven’t seen a single review or grow report from anyone, but they are Canadian and can be ordered from their site or HD.

11 Likes