Does anyone have original Blue Dream in seed ?

I’ve been trying to find some original Blue Dream in seed. I’m in Ma. and would be open to a cut as well, if local.

9 Likes

Original Blue Dream is a clone.

10 Likes

You would be looking for the Santa Cruz cut for the original

4 Likes

Is that the blue dream that was originally known as blue hen bred by bluegrass seeds in the late 90s.
Wow! That’s a lot of blue

I believe Equilibrium has some BX work, it’s also fairly dominant in crosses, so lots of beans to choose from. Or, the cut is around

1 Like

Hello…thanks for replying.
No, actually the original was 60% sativa from Haze…the 40% indica is from breeder “DJ Shorts” Blueberry.
Great for pain relief and energy, creativity,etc.

1 Like

I think @genkingx on IG may have it if nobody here does, but he charges

If you happen to still be around in a few months and not have luck finding it I hold the original Santa Cruz cut but is way to hot to send clones rn I’d share her but will be awhile till I would be able too

28 Likes

I believe the Blue Hen was an homage to blue dream of sorts, or perhaps the reverse. Also, let’s think about what was available and what seeds people were buying. I’m sure SSH or other hazes and blueberry were being tossed together a lot. Everyone was buying seeds from GHS, DJ and Marc Emory around that time.

Blue Dream was never a seed line, at least not with any credibility or evidence.

5 Likes

That’s mighty OG of you @DesertHeartGardens

8 Likes

Santa Cruz Goat Farm has S1’s. I haven’t tried them yet so I can’t say one way or the other. FWIW, I have some of his Log Train, which is basically a bx1 of his Santa Cruz Trainwreck, and it’s damn fine.

6 Likes

Csi humboldt

1 Like