Does anyone in the UK need a flood and drain system.

I have a 4 x 5l pot wifi flood and drain system that I will no longer be using. I’m going back to coco indoors. So if anyone would like it it’s theirs for the cost of shipping. (The res is 150l so quite a large piece of kit although if you were happy to sort the res your end will be a lot cheaper to get to you) I am uk based but this is open to anyone. I know @TopShelfTrees1 was a fan of my build. But it may not be cheap to send to Canada. I will be back to post a pic here shortly. Just need to find one. Didn’t prep well for this :joy:

10 Likes

7 Likes

I am certainly interested : )

4 Likes

Interested is enough to secure it for you my friend. Drop me a DM and we will sort out logistics :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Very cool thank you
This will be the start of me embracing tech lol Wi-Fi very fancy indeed

6 Likes

This is very cool! Glad to see it’s going to a good home to be put back in action! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Ran out of likes. Glad it’s going to a good home. I’ll guide you through the setup @ifish when it lands. You will have to do a small amount of wiring but it’s easy enough :sunglasses: as much as I live tech it’s just not suited to my space and lifestyle at present.

2 Likes

Its suited to an 80 x 80cm tent or will fit a 120 x 60cm quite nicely too.

1 Like

Its the perfect size , like it was meant to be : )

2 Likes

That’s awesome news. Is it NI or ROI its going to mate?

2 Likes

Pm sent : )

1 Like

Awesome! Stoked it’s going to a good home. I’d love it but shipping etc. plus @ifish is amazing people so this makes me happy. Good on you @MCR0161 much respect

2 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 for your kind words : )

2 Likes

Always brother, only the truth :facepunch:t2: enjoy !

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s going to @ifish hes a cool dude :sunglasses: it probably would have been heavy shipping costs to canada but to @ifish is only 20 quid :facepunch: cant wait to see what he does with the world of automation

3 Likes