Does anyone remember Outkastt & TOH from the original OverGrow?

The 21st of this month would have been our beloved Eliene’s 56th birthday, but tragically last year we lost her to cancer. She was a true warrior in so many ways, but as a pioneering Cannabis Warrior she is known as a legend. She stood with us as outlaws, she stood with us as medical patients/caregivers and she stood with us as medical advocates into these crazy times of adult use across the nation.

Rest in Paradise
Elaine J. Keevin (aka outkastt)
September 21, 1968 - February 4, 2023

Thank you so much for all of the memories, you will always be with us.

Left to right: Dr. Lester Grinspoon, Outkasst and TOH (The Other Half).

15 Likes

only knew Cat online and even then we didn’t interact a whole lot. i was more on the peripheral but saw the respect many of my online friends in the states had for her.
Got a couple packs of @Tonygreen 's Cat Eye to run this winter. I’d pop em on the 21st but can’t pop seeds till november.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Damn cancer, steals so many from us. So sorry for her family!! RIP.

4 Likes

Indeed. Fuck cancer!

4 Likes

TOH and I were reminiscing on the old OverGrow days recently. Elaine would man the computer and he would ask the questions ;-)~ They were finally married before she passed. Their children are all grown now and the grandchildren keep coming.

4 Likes

Maybe some of you might recall her old Nugs n Jugs forum flower competitions? Pics would be nice if so ;-)~

4 Likes

May I offer a small prayer ? “ Om Mani Padme Hum. “ :relieved:

2 Likes

may she RIP

3 Likes

Our Matriarch @The_Original_Outkastt and our Founder @SeedPAC

@TeamSeedPAC

3 Likes