Dogwalker OG Reversal Project

These 2 Dogwalker OGs got hit with EliteXElite today. Never thought I’d do femwork (not that I feel negativity about it) but I fell in love with the Dog and here I am.

Perfect high for my body chemistry. Powerful and functional. Classic, ice water OG flavor. Clean earth and gas. From a gardeners perspective I struggle to think of notable flaws she has.

As do most of the projects I feel passionately about this one comes together with the pivotal help of some of my friends. Thank you to @CruJones for getting the dog to me. I’ll get you back one day! And another thank you to @hughdunno for shooting me the ExE and another really special pollen-reciever for this project that Im keeping close to the chest. For now.

85 Likes

Everytime i see you mention this dog walker og i just drool. Those buds look unbelievable

10 Likes

Fuck ya! Everyone should give making s1 of their favorites a chance. Wish I could sample her, I’ve heard so much

3 Likes

You just got my attention.

1 Like

Good luck with the reversal and preservation of a favourite :+1:. From what I’ve heard that EliteXElite is pretty good stuff.

4 Likes

Pretty Expensive also… :grinning:

1 Like

Damn man you are not playing around!! What a gnarly quest to take on. That Dogwalker OG is always at the top in my book man. Sweet fuggjng work, love to see the versatility doing the fem work.

6 Likes

I’m in the midst of making some fems myself with the Franco SLH and some autos, so going to tag along here. Good luck! :v:

7 Likes

Good luck Hoss! I hope you get what you’re after brother!

2 Likes

White spots are sulfur residue. Light purple splotches have popped up since spraying at the end of day 1.

21 Likes

I’ve had people tell me cobalt is superior. This study seems to backup claims that STS is superior.

https://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4210&context=theses

4 Likes

Good luck! I’m excited to watch this unfold!

1 Like

I had Dogwalker OG once from a dispo and loved it. Excellent effect and exceptional flavor. I quite loved it and consider it some of the best weed I’ve had. I got my :eyes: on this one.

4 Likes

Awesome project :v:

3 Likes

Love all your work Hoss :+1:
Pullin up to you he chair for this baby :seedling:

2 Likes

Sign me up!!

super underrated cut stoked to see how she breeds

1 Like

She’s really great herb

She’s beautiful. I’d be really interested in some of those seeds.

1 Like

Hoss on the fem train, aye?
:yum:

Nah, I totally get it bro. Sometimes ya just gotta!
Gonna try my hand at these tags LJ’s talkin bout…
#reversing

1 Like