Dogwalker S1 Set Giveaway

A user here on Overgrow has paid for a Dogwalker OG Reversal Binderset to be given away. While they wish to be anonymous, I will publically say thank you for supporting my work and being kind to others expecting nothing in return. I like the quote “voluntary self sacrifice is the antithesis to power…”

To enter the giveaway:

Say something nice about a fellow OG user. Give some deserved-flowers for OG fems. Your comment # will correspond to your # in the random number generator winner result.

Info about set: Dogwalker OG Reversal Project - #147 by hoss8455

70 Likes

Let me get this started then…

@hoss8455 you are a gentleman sir, a very generous fella, thanks for hooking the community and providing some solid genes to elevate the gene pool :clap: keep doing what u been doing. Im watching, leaning and taking mental notes! :v:

31 Likes

@schmarmpit

Gotta spread love to this guy over and over again, he saw me struggling getting some nice genetics and reached out to me sending me packs outta nowhere no charge no nothing, ended up with the most special smelling plant I encountered in the last 15+ years haha not enough love for you my man !! :heart:

16 Likes

@LzBoy

It’s not hard to recommend you my dude, you have a great attitude and make a great addition to this site. I have talked to you on a personal level and feel comfortable calling you my brother! :people_hugging:
Also thanks for the chance at greatness @hoss8455!

15 Likes

I’m so glad that you enjoyed the reversal project. I’m also very excited for these fems.
Beautiful plants for sure! @hoss8455

I have much enjoyed the wizdom shared by @BU2B. I consider myself lucky to know him, and am proud to call him a friend.

Btw, the Impure Kush is curing quite nicely.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I want to thank my spiritual brother @Magu …a farmer doing his duty taking care of his farm and looking after his elders sacrificing his desire to travel to India to be a seeker of spiritual wisdom and also always spreading the love on OG :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you Boss @hoss8455 for spreading the :green_heart: & :fire:

16 Likes

Im going to showout @Oldtimerunderground and @LabRat Hope all is well. True stand up gents. All the best :v:

My Death Slap (Deadhead OG x Stockton Slap) Grown by OTUG

Dont miss the @hoss8455 giveaway

@THCeed @JustANobody @CanuckistanPete @chronix @Tlander @Budderton @Pigeonman
@MissinBissin @mota @Hashpants @AMunkFromCupertino @Thetravler @Pixie65 @ShiskaberrySavior @Reznfingeez33 @Golfnutt @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @Jim @belleswell @Neoangelo147 @Upstate @duo @madouesse @sprinklememaynee @Cannabiscrusader

36 Likes

I want to thank @JoeCrowe for always finding time to spread helpful knowledge. He is a very knowledgeable person who gives advice based on experience. I have nothing but good things to say about joe!

I would like to also thank @DirtySlowToes for being extremely generous and helpful. Another member who always finds time to help others and stands up for whats right. Thanks for being a good friend!

17 Likes

@hoss8455 I am just going to tag a few friends as I already have an amazing collection of your work thank you Sir !!! @Terpsnpurps and @Cummings420 you guys gotta check this out !!!
Cheers Hoss your work is amazing Sir !!!

10 Likes

Please don’t include me in the giveaway (ordered one)… but will use the opportunity to thank the anonymous donor for their generosity and @hoss8455 for doing the project and doing it well!

Also, shoutout to everyone who had a bad week and needs a bit of sunshine TGIF :metal: :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Thank you @globalhead . You truely are my brother and a GREAT soul. :innocent: I would also like to thank @RainToday for her generous gifts of seeds to the whole community. Thank you @hoss8455 for this wonderous chance at some very fine genetics.

10 Likes

@Upstate your work to preserve landraces is epic and your willingness to get those beans to members is beyond generous. Much appreciated. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

11 Likes

@hammerheadgenetics your pics in the “free your bud shots” thread are so constantly on point. They are a pleasure to look at and it speaks volumes toward the quality of your craft.

11 Likes

@Mattman
Straight up generous an considerate
Knew I just struggled popping seeds an messagee he will give me some clones free not going to mention the strains he has for me but they are very sought after strains much appreciated @Mattman
Even offered to meete half way 1 hr drive or so

11 Likes

Im new to this site but used to come here to read up when I was a kid back in the late 90s . Just stumbled back across it and this is first post I see !!
The only name I recognise atm is OJD . Currently running some of his beans and they are astonishing tbf. Lemon and lime jones and fuel truck have so far surpassed all expectations

Fuel truck

13 Likes

@Osogreen261 For sure man, no worries. I’m just trying to be as OG as I can while paying it forward like so many have done for me previously. Anytime brotha

9 Likes

Always appreciative of any @hoss8455
Giveaways
Thanks for always offering up great genetics

4 Likes

I hear @Upstate has pretty good personal hygiene! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Wizdom went above and beyond after a multi-purchase went bad because of something out of his control, yet he somehow managed to make things happen. pretty appreciative. @THCeed has gotta be one of the most generous people I’ve come across on this forum, he’s constantly throwing seeds around to pretty much everyone on here. The same can be said for @DougDawson .

Thanks for doing this @hoss8455 …you’ve become quite the legend yourself.

16 Likes

@George is always around the sick plants offering assistance. Including pictures, charts and keywords for further research if interested.

Shoutout the Mad Scientist himself @JoeCrowe for the over my head approach to all things Cannabis. Extracts from the Gods. Single handedly destroyed PM in gardens everywhere. A grow issue that was 25-30 years strong ime. PM was a problem in the 215 days. Hats off Sir.

@JohnnyPotseed Frankenstein is enough of a contribution to cement your OG legacy, how many years in creation? You continue to create fire for the community at ridiculous affordability. Bodhi and Strayfox got a bunch of money from me b4 growing Frankenstein. Not a one store bought bean compared to her. Military service mixed with outlaw Cannabis. Thank you for your service.

@hoss8455 offering cuts for donations to legit charities. Autism and all spectrum stuff touches more of us than we know. Your selflessness inspires. Thank you.

Great thread.

21 Likes