Dominion Seeds

Starting a thread exclusively for Duke Diamond and Dominion Seeds. Convo has been picking up recently in the Headie Garden thread about Dominion and thought it a worthwhile idea to create a space for folks to share their experiences with Duke’s gear, ask questions, and post pics.

@LegsMahoney
@vernal if interested, we can continue spitballing about the VB Ghani here.

31 Likes

definitely following this one.

2 Likes

Any affiliation with the voting machines?
Genetically modified to turn us into voters?

:rofl:

Just kidding, I’ll see my way out.

1 Like

Haha! Not that I’m aware of!

Candidly, I just recently heard about Dominion (been out of the growing scene for quite some time). I’m a VA boy and interested in learning more about Duke, the gear, and hearing from folks who have experience with it. I recently grabbed a pack from Shoe at HG, but unsure when I’ll run it.

27 Likes

Ran out of likes two posts into this one. Let’s talk dominion!

7 Likes

For anyone who might not have listened, in the potcast episode featuring ONE EYE he speaks about the VB Afghani. I can’t right now cause I’m wrangling a toddler but when I can I’ll try to find a time stamp for the sake of discussion.

@vernal @anon20530495 this is where I got that review of the VBA having that minty note to it, duke talks about it in one of his interviews but he doesn’t go into as much detail if remember correctly.

8 Likes

I’m watching this. Got some Duke gear on the way.

2 Likes

Here’s a Dominioin Stashplant I just finished. Experimented with a 2 quart Rubbermaid jug I made in to a Hempy bucket.

44 Likes

Hi OG community,
I just picked up some Dominion G, ShineApple and Hoodoo from Shoe. Does anyone know if “Hoodoo” is a collaboration between Dominion and Lucky Dog?
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Yes, in the description on Headies’ site it says it’s a collaboration between Lucky Dog and Dominion.

5 Likes

I’ve got a pack of munsun waiting for the day. Doesn’t help I have family that lives in monson. Makes ya wonder :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Guys please link up threads here to all that good stuff when you crack it. That shine apple, and the Munson specifically. I’m not sure when I’m gonna get into these delta blues but you can be damn sure I’m gonna make a thread when I do!!

16 Likes

Also for anyone who hasn’t dropped in I figured I’d drop in links to dukes interviews on the potcast. There’s tons of great info in there. Also I feel like you get a sense for how good a dude duke is, I grew up in the DMV area and know tons of down home folks with the same vibe as this guy, very nostalgic to me, actually the way he talks (his accent, the slang he uses etc.) reminds me of my cousin.

And for bonus points, here’s duke in the Adam Dunn show:

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing these!

1 Like

No problem! The podcasts are also available on Spotify and iTunes for car-bound listening :v:t2::wink::v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply kndreyn. I didn’t even think about looking at the description on Headies site. I usually check on the forums and Seedfinder for info and wasn’t specified.

2 Likes

Hells to the Yes to all of this! Got a bunch of Duke’s gear on the way from Shoe also. Polecat, Dominion G & Delta Blues. Not sure when I will run it but more than likely sooner than later! @LegsMahoney Thanks for those interviews, going to have a re-listen. That’s cool you grew up around that area.

6 Likes

I’d like to pick up a nice Sour Diesel for a future run, has anyone ran Dominion Diesel?

5 Likes

I’d like to hear a report also. Sour D is a bit all over the place. The East Coast cut (aka Dour) seems to largely be in the hands of JJ from Top Dawg and more recently, Piff Coast Farms. Karma has done some backcrosses in the past, but those packs seem to be hard to come by. Imo AJ’s and some others arent the Sour D that a lot of us want. Makes me wonder what Dominion has to offer.

3 Likes

I had forgotten about JJ, thanks for that @anon20530495.

1 Like