Don’t push my Kush

If you’re sitting there, you’re on my lap! GET OFF ME!

5 Likes

. His is the top picture.

28 Likes

I should’ve hit you up and told you last night, but I was kind of bored, so I went ahead and started it.

1 Like

I got to say the house of pain was a pretty good run. I was a little upset when it look like that one was spitting out a bunch of beans. I was going to delete the comment, but Carthy had already seen it. I know what strain it was and it had did it before. It may be because I was feeding it too much several things to take an accountability for.

3 Likes

I have come to the conclusion that as long as I have enough stash, I am going to try and accept the FACT that, as @DougDawson said in a thread earlier. “remember that not every grow will go as planned. It’s a fact when growing. Once you accept that your confidence will not be an issue”. My confidence took a hit just now (and a few times in the past couple of months).
I just had four plants make it to around seven and a half weeks only to find mites had taken over my grow. It’s a kick in the family jewels for sure, but I am trying to, stoically, accept Doug’ words as gospel and grease the bearings for another run.
I know, easier said than done, but doable.
LOL

13 Likes

Nothing else to do really bud. Dust yourself off and go again, lol. I have seen you grow some amazing plants. Can’t let a few bugs get you down.

11 Likes

Nope. I already have seedlings and beans in water. lol

5 Likes

Thank you for the tags @Hemp :pray::grinning:
I’ll be watching closely :microscope: lol
Excited to see your new grow, you’re off to a great start too!
Dang bro you killed it with that Alien OG! :star_struck::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Hemp Hope I didn’t push your tush with my walker getting to over to @Gpaw 's party bowl.

What’s that? Oh kush… nevermind! :slight_smile: Still gonna hit that bowl :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like to invite @lefthandseeds @TestOfOath @MumenRyder @G-paS @Bow4Buck @Brokehoe @HappyGoLucky21 @Sasquatch @Rabeats2093 @Slick1 @Crazy1 @MyrtleGrounds @Northern_Loki @toastyjakes @Heliosphear

9 Likes

You got to have something going on. Been busy today. Getting ready.

36 Likes

I got to say @BudBusterPro does make your flower time a little longer. But!!! I can say that because I have ran it over a year. I think it makes big buds. With me saying that anything that you go out of a basic mix it makes flower time longer. Flower Fuel is one that will make your flower time longer. Any time you push P and K you will get longer flower time. Just me. I did have this conversation with another grower here. Last year I grew some BLK Lebanon from @lefthandseeds 4 weeks on just water. I wasn’t using BBP. You know each to his own. I like advanced nutrients I don’t care for FoxFarm.

9 Likes

Sorry for the double pictures.

1 Like

So I hear this of the Bud Buster Pro. How much longer would you say it prolongs maturity? Ive heard this, but never seen it answered.

6 Likes

Dang alot of work going on there, yes very true on using the p-k supplements. I suppose it is not a problem if you are not running a perpetual grow and have to be on cycle.
Plants are looking stellar, love the fade.

3 Likes

Man it’s like your feeding chart for Foxfarm. It tells you after week eight to stop. So I would have to say that would have to be with any product. Say I got something that flowers for a weeks. Around my seventh week I really should be cutting back. I would say my last grow may be an extra week but that’s because I cut back. But that questions should be asked to everybody that uses it.

2 Likes

He recommends pretty much from day one. I think it’s just like any spray. B-52 you can use.
General hydroponics has a spray.
Bob is a good and great guy. He has a product that will help your grow. It helps with lagging plants. Produces new bud sites. I’ve also used it in my yard. It made some of my outside flowers look beautiful.
He’s out there, trying to make that money like everybody else is not owned by big company. $40 goes a long way I do not think you’ll be disappointed.

2 Likes

Understand your concern. Being curious about a product. Thanks for the input. I’m glad you like my plants. I really don’t do anything to them. I grew big at one time. I’m trying to get my plants smaller. I’m still learning.
One Love

1 Like

yea I also grew big, but quickly learned it is much more productive and efficient to run smaller plants, chances of bud rot and mold are much less. Much less fluff when your light doesn’t have to be so far up. Smaller plants are lighter and much easier to handle

2 Likes

We lost a great guy this year. I really enjoyed him. Many prayers.