Donate seeds to OG server fundraiser šŸƒ

In the near horizon, Iā€™d like to do a server fundraiser to collect monies for server operation and maybe even some software custom plugins. Many generous members have donated seeds in the past and as a reward ā€œSupporterā€ status was granted to them.

Please let me know by PM if you have some surplus seeds that you would like to donate to a fundraiser. Thanks a lot! :leaves:

58 Likes

Where would the seeds need to be sent to?

11 Likes

Cool beans. I got a few seed packets not opened. Some are freebies. Iā€™ll give two Copa packets.

10 Likes

Iā€™m curious about that as well.

7 Likes

I am awaiting PM response. Not sure if they would get shipped in or if donators will ship. Could be a distributor will be sourced as a central point. All shall be revealed when Joe is IFOK. I can deal with any logistics here in Canada if needed since the fall boxes are all but done now.

13 Likes

I missed the fall boxes. Lol I got hooked up. Thatā€™s the one thing about being here everybody wants to take care of you. @DougDawson good deal.

11 Likes

Interestingā€¦
Is there going to be an auction?
I could donate in the future.
Not quite ready on my end yet.
How does it all work?

Is this just for retail packs?
Are you interested in self made seeds too?

11 Likes

There is, Joe is putting together a server fund auction and looking for donors. I donā€™t think anyone has any more details than that other than the man himself. I sent him a PM but I am sure he will add more info here since folks are asking.

12 Likes

I see, this will be the first go round then.
I will keep an eye on the thread.

Thank you for the reply @DougDawson :star_struck:

10 Likes

Joe lives on the other side of the earth man.

10 Likes

Iā€™d be very happy to donate. Count me in.

8 Likes

PM sent
Iā€™ll send in some for donations, and some older seeds for giveaway

7 Likes

Iā€™d be honored to donate, Just let me know where to send them. :pray::facepunch:

9 Likes

I got a couple packs to contribute :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You know Shit Seeds is all over this. Just tell us where to send.

12 Likes

I have a variety of self made seeds that I could donate if that is what you are looking for.
I will keep my eyes on the thread for more info.

8 Likes

Same! They are all ā€œuntestedā€ but the genetics used to make them are solid as fuck :smiley:

12 Likes

I would gladly donate some genetics to the place thatā€™s done so much for me.

12 Likes

name a couple :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I unfortunately donā€™t have any seed packs as yet to donate but I will gladly participate as a bidder. I love this place so Iā€™ll do my best to contribute :v:

8 Likes