DonGnosis Growery

Indoor
AutoPot XL
Plant Products MJ Line fertilizer
Mars Hydro FC4800

Little progress pictures, could have let them go a little longer but ran into some space issues and had to chop a little earlier than expected. Harvested on day 52 of flower.

39 Likes

Nice looking plant.

2 Likes

I really liked how she turned out

2 Likes

Autopots for the win. They don’t get nearly enough attention here on OG. Beautiful looking plant :v:

2 Likes

They have been a game changer for me and I don’t understand why they aren’t more.popular…

1 Like

I used to grow indoors using them before I switched over to rdwc. The autopots still get used outdoors in a polytunnel to grow autos here in the UK in the summer. Even been contemplating switching back again as I’m a lazy fucker and they are less work than rdwc is. :+1:

1 Like

Legit just gotta care for the plants and make sure the reservoir is full. The easiest thing ever

1 Like

Keep a close eye on the aqua valves bro. They block easily and if your like me you leave them to it for a week at a time you can easily loose a plant :roll_eyes: yeah I’ve been there :-1:

Ya I’ve had that happen too haha it sucks

1 Like

Great colours!!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant, nicely done :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thought I’d post a little update since I’ve slacking on keeping up with pictures of what I’m up too. Here are a few quick snapshots of the seed run I’m working on. Each variety was crossed with some Watermelon Dragon male pollen since my purple Urkle seeds weren’t the best quality. The PM blew up on me but since it’s just a seed run I didn’t bother spraying
The White Gold from above:

ACDC CBD exploding with seeds

Crescendo

Tropical Punch

And finally a mislabeled strain that snuck it’s way into the mix, a random seed that was gifted from Jamaica. Very unique but not that impressive, atleast for me.

15 Likes

Running some seeds for my small outdoor project, all kush variations with hopefully finding a stud male to cross them with.

Strains are as followed:
Pre '98 Bubba from @JohnnyPotseed
Alien OG also from @JohnnyPotseed
Black Lime Kush from 7 East Genetics
Dream Coat Kush from 7 East Genetics
OG Kush from Dinafem

8 Likes

Cut down one of my seeded plants. These are ACDC x Watermelon Dragon which I’m calling Thunder Dragon for ease. Just tried a small run to start due to space issues. Off of one plant that was roughly 1.5 ft tall, I got 83 mature seeds and a bunch of immature ones. The plant was struggling a little bit due to a pH fluctuation so I decided to just chop it and see how the seeds were. The rest of the plants are still growing to guarantee more mature seeds. Pretty excited on what’s to come.

6 Likes

Finally fully harvested the ACDC x Watermelon Dragon seeds. Got about 1000 which I’m happy with so far

5 Likes

Germination Test was successful, 99% sprouted a tap root with 48 hours. Now on to some testing to see their potential. I’ll have a total count of seeds harvested soon.

9 Likes

Out of likes :+1::+1::+1::fire::+1:

2 Likes

Damn bro with frost like those ladies r producing seems like a prime candidate to me!

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 Some nice ones for sure!

2 Likes