Double Dipped Strawberry F2 in Honor of useful

Sounds like a great strain excited to watch.

3 Likes

No problem at all bud, don’t sweat it. I just wanted to explain before I moved it as it is your thread. Best of luck with your project, hope they grow well for you :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for being so active and getting on my mistakes brother :pray:

5 Likes

No worries, looks like a super frosty strain. Useful did some amazing work.

5 Likes

I have seven beans in there. If I want to get rid of some seeds do I start a thread or something? I just saw quite a few I’ll never get to and would rather someone who will grow them out have them.

8 Likes

Just go to this thread @PatHealy . It’s for anyone who wants to pass out some seeds.

5 Likes

Awesome! Big thanks!

3 Likes

I messaged ya!

2 Likes

Long Live Useful Seeds !!

7 Likes

Yes! Awesome guy and everything I grew from him was unique!

2 Likes

Much respect, about to do a uSEFUL tribute myself, I knew him pretty well and this and all the attention to his genetics would absolutely make him smile! Much much respect :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

What type of tribute? I have a few more packs of his and I think I saw you mention you really liked some of them. I can certainly send them your way.

3 Likes

@PatHealy Im Going to preserve what I can…. Adage etc. So people can try his gear and just to ensure it lives on, When Jim/Heime passed I was upset at myself for not having more of his genetics but when he was giving us stuff I was a clone guy, I have tons away! With Useful I had done similar but had a few gems tucked away, and my mentor and my partner in crime both have some as well and they were very good friends with him so it’s only fitting I try and preserve what I can, I’m in the process of making an area dedicated to breeding etc. so I can run them along side my sensi grows, just waiting on a shelf and I need some more panda film but it’ll be ready by the end of the week for sure.

14 Likes

I’m out of likes also btw :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Sweet! Let me know if you need any more beans to help with selections.

6 Likes

Definitely sitting in for this. Useful deserves all the praise and attention. Thanks for your time preserving this line. It’s one of the few popular Usefuls I didn’t get the chance to run yet

4 Likes

I have his oranges and skunks too. Will probably do the same with those after this! Yeah, talked to him a few times on ig. He was so please that I liked his burnt oranges and double dipped!

8 Likes

Blackened Oranges? How was it?

2 Likes

Yes sorry. Very jack leaning. Not my favorite terp. It was just like Citronella.

2 Likes

Yikes, thanks for the description. I’ll probably stick with the Bag Of Oranges.

3 Likes