Doug Dawson's 50th, Who would have thought I would make it this far

Hey there OG. So I am sitting here thinking that the day after tomorrow I am going to hit 50 or as someone pointed out to me, half a century old :roll_eyes: Now to some of you that is still pretty young, to others it likely seems pretty old. I have to say as a young man I could not even phantom getting to this point. Raised my kids, still with my wife, licensed to grow my own medicine, life is good. But since I am now part of this great community we call Overgrow I thought I would throw up a post and reveal what some are telling me is a milestone. I am happy to be here and know all of you. Now let the fun begin. Bring on the jokes, memes and all that fun stuff that goes with folks birthdays. Here’s to you OG, hope to be here many many more years to share some fun with you all.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

111 Likes

Happy birthday! Not quite a spring chicken anymore, but not old. In case you ever do start feeling old, always remember… getting older is a lot better than the alternative. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday young buck… enjoy your 50th.

7 Likes

Welcome to the club @DougDawson !!! Will be sending Ensure, Prevagen, ear hair remover, liver spot cream, a warm shawl, and Depends your way, Mr. Dawson!

10 Likes

Cheers to you Doug, I hope I’m still growing herb and loving my life the way you seem to be when I get to be your age man.

6 Likes

And then here’s one just for fun :v:t2::joy::joy::v:t2::

21 Likes

Happy Birthday Doug.

I’m happy to have you share your celebrations here!

2 Likes

Shit, that is barely old enough to say, “You damn kids, get out of my yard!”

4 Likes

LOL, my daughter is 34, my son is 33. I have said that very line many times although its been a while :rofl:

4 Likes

19 Likes

strange case my brother and 27 very close to yours but you are 20 years older than me old my :joy::joy:

1 Like

My grandad lived to 103 and it always made me smile when he talked about young he was at 50. You’re not old yet brother :+1::+1:

6 Likes

@DougDawson I’ve only known you since the end of August. You, BigMike, and Mr. :honeybee: are awesome people. You know the saying, age is just a number? and your as young as you feel? Stay young minded my friend and enjoy life. You only get 1 so make it a great 1. Happy Early Birthday Mr.Dawson! Now I’m going to hunt down some meme.

7 Likes

download (3) download (2) download (4)

10 Likes

Happy Birthday @DougDawson!

3 Likes

Happy birthday man, keep on keeping on!

Paws

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! Doug Dawson you are a great Cannabis Guide even though now you are going to be older than white dog poops

4 Likes

Proud young father you are!
Enriched with youth !

I am 34, and my father is turning 71!

I will spare us the math on both calculations!

Your offspring (cant call them children or kids , you can lol) have an awesome Dad .

6 Likes

happy birthday man. have a good one.

4 Likes

OMG 50? Noo, that’s terrible jk

Happy Birthday bud, I’ve still got another 5 years and a bit before reaching 50, it used to feel so far away but not anymore, just around the corner now

Congrats

5 Likes