Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I love it. That is @Maddawg’s handiwork. It amazes me what he is able to do

6 Likes

I agree. To be honest when I saw it there on your giveaway banner I was honored. Thought it was pretty cool someone felt it was worth including :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes he is super observant very thoughtful considerate just an amazing member. And not just anybody holding the card but the chief of police

6 Likes

I would be hard-pressed to find anything on this site that you are not worth including in my friend

9 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

4 Likes

Oh hell! Now this I can get behind. Frickin’ SPECTACULAR looking card, my friend. @CADMAN is a wizard.

7 Likes

You all do not want to miss this one. There are going to be 2 winners, This will be for a breeders pack of Bog Bubble Open Pollination, a 10pk of Bog sour lifesaver courtesy of @buckaroobonsai, a 50pk of BOG SSK courtesy of @Mithridate and a 10 pack of Bog Blue Kush and a 10 Bog Sour Bubble from @DougDawson. Blue Kush and Sour Bubble come with a collector card. What’s in a breeders pack you ask? I consider a breeders pack to be 50 or more beans.

Monster Alien BOG giveaway (CLOSED) .

16 Likes

Wow what a giveaway! Someone is going to win big. :trophy::slot_machine::grin:

Also super excited for your giveaway too, thanks @DougDawson! Love all the card designs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Be a nice one to win be able to pass out the majority or trade them / gift the extras .

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s become somewhat epic. 2 winners, 130 seeds each of 5 BOG strains and 2 collector cards. Going to be a nice win for 2 people.

13 Likes

that is like winning the 649

3 Likes

It is and there has been a pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen added to the package as well now.

8 Likes

its like chridtmas early im gonna wish for a good star to bring me luck

4 Likes

Why you guys love gamification? Is everyone gambling here?

1 Like

Oh hell yeah!! Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson for the chance at the Blue Kush and an amazing Cadman collectors card!!

1 Like

@BudWhisperer that’s really cool that you got that Orange cross. I bet those seeds are really good. Congrats :clap:

3 Likes

Not really gambling when you don’t put anything into it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

All these BOG giveaways got me like
omg-thank-you

9 Likes

THANKS Mr Dawson for the ipertunity the time and effort it took for you to do this @
@Emeraldgreen thanks for he tag brother I appreciate it !
@CADMAN the man behind the scenes the cards look great thanks bro for your efforts !

5 Likes

You see the big bog wiki?
My pleasure

3 Likes