Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congrats @Natea and thank you @DougDawson!!

2 Likes

Nice one @Natea :call_me_hand:
Thanks for the chance at some great @JAWS Gen DD!

3 Likes

Ohh this one is very interesting. ThankS for the chance :grin:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I was on #13, and even joked about it right afterwardsā€¦ and somehow got taken out from the list. Please, letā€™s not erase other OGers! Whenever it asks you to overwrite, cancel and restart the process until the ā€œoverwriteā€ stops appearing!! Thanks!
:sunglasses:

12 Likes

Congratulations @Natea

2 Likes

Awesome win :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :tada: :trophy: @Natea
Thanks DD for the Daily Dose Of
Dougā€™s Dawesomness :100: :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Natea on the win :trophy: got the Tombstone šŸŖ¦ seeds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :relaxed: again @DougDawson for another chance for the Jaws :shark: Forget Me Not seeds. :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::tada::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Wowow thanks guys for the congrats, and thank you @DougDawson for yet another wonderful giveaway! This strain sounds like a power hitter :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Natea! Youā€™re gonna love that Tombstone!!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

Congratulations Natea! :call_me_hand:t3:

Thanks for keeping the party going @DougDawson.
:partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hey I just wanted to thank you for your tireless work sharing pollen, I was curious if you have ever shared your methods for storing, collecting, and shipping pollen. I am in the tropics and humdity makes it hard to collect. I use pilot light in oven for drying herb it is impossible otherwise. Any leads would be awesome.

4 Likes

Whenever I edit a Wiki to enter my name to the list, @belleswell :us: ,I have it in a notepad folder where all I need to do is copy it from my notepad folder and paste it into the wiki.
I have it copied and ready to paste before I edit the wiki.

This limits the time I spend entered in the wiki. I finish by hitting the enter button once to create a space beneath my name for the next person. It limits my time in the wiki to a few seconds, which has helped.

Even then, Iā€™ve occasionally had to cancel my wiki as someone else was adding their name to the list at the same time. The copy and paste trick trims valuable seconds off the time it takes to enter ones name to the list.

5 Likes

It has been mentioned by @mudballs of drying pollen in the oven. The pilot should be sufficient to do it. Spread it thin to dry in there and then into bags or vials right away. If thatā€™s the driest place you have itā€™s your best chance. GL

5 Likes

Thank you again @DougDawson ! Eclipse Eve good tidings to all!

Congratulations @Natea, thanks double D. I donā€™t usually sign up for these but Iā€™m trying to win a pack of these Jaws Forget me not. Thanks for the chance.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Morning growmies! :bug: :bird:

1 Like

congrats @Natea on your win !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @DougDawson of course!

good luck @ all!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Good morning OG, we have a winner for the Forgot me not. Itā€™s #23, @Nugslinger . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

30 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @Nugslinger @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog
tenor (3) .

17 Likes

OK, letā€™s go with a pack of White Widow x Road Kill Skunk. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Nugslinger :canada:
  2. @matos420 :canada:
  3. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  4. @globalhead :india:
  5. @m0sirys
  6. @JOHN1234 :us:
  7. @Gho13
  8. @BuckeyeBeanz
  9. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  10. @Bizzaro
  11. @GrowTheAtlas :us:
  12. @Gadarien :us: