Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Holy Moly ! Can’t believe my luck ! I just tested my eclipse glasses and I’m not blind AND I got some awesome gear. Thanks a million :heart:

13 Likes

They’re sold out everywhere here lol

3 Likes

congrats @Nugslinger on your win nice catch! :slight_smile:

thanks @DougDawson for the chance on som WW XRKS beanz!

good luck @ all!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Congrats @Nugslinger and thank you @DougDawson!!

2 Likes

Here too, I managed to grab a pair through family. Gonna take off of work thus afternoon and spend some time with family and it’s the nicest day of the year so far ! Any excuse is a great one tonget out to the woods. Lots of fake glasses out there watch your eyes guys. Happy eclipse. Start those beans for extra good luck :grin::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on the win, @nugslinger :+1:
And the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Nice win @Nugslinger !!

2 Likes

Thanks guys/gals

2 Likes

If you have any old x ray’s …they are safe to use :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Nugslinger on the win :trophy: for that Forgot me no! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for a chance at the White Widow x Road Kill Skunk :skunk:! :crossed_fingers::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::waxing_crescent_moon::sun_with_face::tada::skunk::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Wow that sounds amazing! :alien:

1 Like

This was the strain I was waiting for. Fingers crossed. Anything WW is okay with me. @DougDawson thanks Doug.

1 Like

Thanks DD!!
:exploding_head: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson!!

Nice win @Nugslinger!!

3 Likes

Nice one @DougDawson

ANYTHING without a Designator is a PHOTO/REG. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

First, Congrats @Nugslinger

Thanks again for the opportunity @DougDawson,
Your endless giveaways are a highlight of each day hoping I can reap more
of your generosity. Your star shines brightly. :grinning:

:heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Nugslinger
:partying_face:
Thank you @DougDawson! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Morning growmies! Tent should be here today! 6-7 more seeds germinating.

2 Likes