Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

Hey there OG. So the time has come for me to start another auction. Come on out and support Overgrow, the greatest cannabis community on the web. In my time here I have met many great people, formed friendships and gained a ton of great knowledge to help with all aspects of my growing. Now I want to give back so come on out and place your bids. Remember, this is not so much about the seeds you are bidding on but rather you are bidding to support this great place that we all know and love. On the block today there will be Gorilla Skunk, Chemdog, Ice-cream Punch, Gelato, Blueberry Gelato, Durban Skunk, Blueberry Ghost (Fast finishing photo) and Blue Cookies.
Gorilla skunk is Black skunk on Gorilla dawg, Ice Cream Punch is Ice cream cake and Purple punch. Blueberry Gelato is Blue cookies on Gelato 33. And Durban skunk is Black skunk on Durban Dawg.

You can bid on lots. Each lot contains one pack. Each pack contains 15 seeds (photoperiod regular). As the auction progresses I will be adding at least one more pack of seeds to each lot so winning bidders will get 2 packs min. The 2nd pack will be announced in time as a surprise. So let’s get to it shall we.

B3B00E08-C7F7-4F43-91ED-3595569A7BF8
4Mdc
giphy (1)
giphy (2)

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2023-02-12T22:00:00Z. Last accepted bid needs to be placed in the last second of an hour or earlier.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include, PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether or your favorite crypto (info will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is not included in the bid and will be added to the highest bid.

• :us: tracked shipping for $15,
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $5,
    • :canada: Tracked with shipping $13
  • These will ship from Canada. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received. If you win multiple lots they will combined in one package so you only pay shipping once.

Bidding Table

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 Gorilla Skunk and Blue Cookies 15 @DrGonzo13 $65 :fire:
#2 Gorilla Skunk and Blueberry Ghost and bonus choice 15 @Longtooth $75 :fire:
#3 Gorilla Skunk and Durban Skunk 15 @Big_Yeloe $85 :fire:
#4 Chemdog and Blueberry Gelato 15 @Moundstomper2 $75
#5 Chemdog and SFV BC3 F2 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @BCC $95 :fire:
#6 Chemdog and SFV BC3 F2 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @Big_Yeloe $100 :fire:
#7 Ice Cream Punch and SFV BC3 F2 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @50State $60
#8 Ice Cream Punch and SFV BC3 F2 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton and bonus choice 15 @FirstCavApache64 $75 :fire:
#9 Ice Cream Punch and Biker Slush second generation by Budderton and bonus choice 15 @Drgonzo13 $70 :fire:
#10 Gelato and Biker Slush second generation by Budderton and bonus choice 15 @Naptown916 $60 :fire:
#11 Gelato and Biker Slush second generation by Budderton and bonus choice 15 @Kgrim $65 :fire:
#12 Gelato and Biker Slush second generation by Budderton 15 @BCC $60 :fire:
#13 Blueberry Gelato and Ice Cream Kake S1 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @Moundstomper2 $50
#14 Blueberry Gelato and Ice Cream Kake S1 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @FirstCavApache64 $55 :fire:
#15 Blueberry Ghost and Ice Cream Kake S1 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @Naptown916 $65
#16 Durban Skunk and Ice Cream Kake S1 X Biker Slush F1 by Budderton 15 @Big_Yeloe $45
#17 Durban Skunk and Paonia Purple Paralyzer by Doug Dawson 15 @Mrgreenthumb $80
#18 Blueberry Ghost and Paonia Purple Paralyzer by Doug Dawson 15 @Heliosphear $75
#19 Blue Cookies and Paonia Purple Paralyzer by Doug Dawson 15 @Kgrim $70 :fire:
#20 Blue Cookies and Paonia Purple Paralyzer by Doug Dawson 15 @Naptown916 $70 :fire:
66 Likes

Lot #13 $25
Lot #18 $25

3 Likes

Lot #3 and #4 $25

2 Likes

Are all these seeds photo regular?

2 Likes

20$ on 1,6,17

1 Like

Yes, Photo Regs.

2 Likes

one more thing i don’t see a description for blueberry ghost.

1 Like

@DougDawson Can you clarify what the blueberry ghost and blueberry cookies are before I drop bids? :yum:

1 Like

Items # 10, 11, 12 …$25.00 EACH. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Lot 5 and lot 20- 20$

1 Like

Lot # 5 $25 @Piter
Lot # 7 $20

2 Likes

So I don’t have much info on Blueberry Ghost other than it’s a fast finishing Blueberry strain.

Blue Cookies is described below.
Blue Cookies - Started out with a three finger Girl Scout Cookies clone and added Blue God pollen, then back-crossed it to make a bigger heavier bud with that same sweet floral smell. This is a high quality, high yield plant!
25 seeds/$25, 60 seeds/$50, 100 seeds/$80

Varietal type: BX (back-crossed)

Flowering: 60 - 70 days

Yield: High

Height: Tall

Indoor / Outdoor:

Indoor

Outdoor

Climate:

Hot

Temperate

Cool

9 Likes

#15, $20…

2 Likes

Doug, you are so excellent at this… :star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw , I appreciate that bud.

All bids updated to this point everyone.

2 Likes

#10 Gelato @misterbee $30.00
Sorry…:grin::v:

4 Likes

#2 $20 #19 $25 :+1:t2:

1 Like

No one needs to apologize…it’s supposed to go up! :slightly_smiling_face:

Must be your close proximity to the Canadian border Bobbie.

6 Likes

15 and 18 $50, @yardgrazer @CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

$10 for Calix

1 Like