Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2024

Yes sir, I’d sent you a PM about it arriving but happy to confirm here too :metal::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oops, sorry man, I even responded to the PM. Somehow I glossed over that in my vacation soaked brain. Apologies. :v:

6 Likes

Got home late after a night out with wife and friends, checked the mail and happily stumbled back into the house to open these up. Thanks @THCeed and @FirstCavApache64 . Haven’t tried the shirt on yet but looks like it will fit my big ass perfectly! I plant to run these freakshow outdoor next year. Can’t wait!

14 Likes

Ok tried the shirt fits perfectly. It’s a small 4X I usually wear a 3X and it fits like a 3X.

23 Likes

That looks killer man. Glad it made it safely.

5 Likes

Beans have arrived safely. Thank you @Bobgrows, @JAWS and @Kasper0909 Very much appreciated! :pray:

21 Likes

Came home from a 4 day camping trip to a loaded mailbox. Thank you @JustANobody, @JohnnyPotseed, @Rhai88 for the freebies, and @Budderton thanks for the bonus pack.

Edit: I just realized i never thanked @Jaws and @Kasper0909 for your donations.:+1::v:

23 Likes

I hope my packs are right behind those tomorrow. They were all sent out the same day.

8 Likes

No worries! ill let you know when they show. :+1::v:

2 Likes

All mine were sent seven days ago also.
No confirmation of landings as of yet.

Me too.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Yesterday the Budderton beans arrived. And 1 bonus pack. A nice surprise. Golden triangle x Appalachia then cobra quiver male.

6 Likes

Landed safely today Lot 52

Thank You @DougDawson, @Barefrog, @LemonadeJoe and all involved.

17 Likes

Fantastic to see they made it. Hope they grow well for you @sunra108 :v:

5 Likes

THANK YOU @THCeed the freakshow packs have arrived safe n sound. Appreciate you getting these to me as always🍻

8 Likes

@Budderton - Pedal Driven Kush & your awesome Cobra Lips F2 x Cobra Quiver extra made it to the commonwealth safely! Thanks!

& thank you @THCeed - BC Bigbud x Kryptonite and the very generous extra of Freakshow have both arrived as well.

Thanks again!

18 Likes

That’s great news @Longtooth ! Thanks for letting me know things landed safe!
:v::canada:

8 Likes

@Rhai88 and @THCeed thank you for your donations.
Beans showed yesterday.

17 Likes

Thank-you @JohnnyPotseed for supporting this auction.

Your seeds have arrived - this looks like a crazy cross :grinning:

16 Likes

@Budderton the Glitter Trike has arrived and heading to garden. Thank you very much for the extra gems!!! Very cool of you!!!:100::beers::fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

Awesome @StrongerthanDirt ! Thanks for supporting OverGrow!
:v::canada:

8 Likes