DougDawson Is on another level, just wanted to show some appreciation

I just wanted to make a post showing some appreciation for @DougDawson. My first post I reached out to the community and received an amazing response from many members of the community. I must say Doug instantly and without question was willing to help out. A few days ago by and I received a package including so many seeds I’ll be set for quite a while. Not only that but the endless giveaways he does is mind boggling and awesome. So I figured I’d make this thread to show @DougDawson a small token of our appreciation. I’m gonna keep it short, however thank you so much for your generosity and willingness to help out someone who was new to posting on OG. :1st_place_medal::trophy::rescue_worker_helmet:

78 Likes

Definitely a gem of a human being…. I too have been a recipient of Doug’s awesomeness! Several times! Hell he GAVE ME A LIGHT, no joke I was in need he pm’s me and gave me an option of 2 lights to pick from! He’s also refurbished and given out laptops to people without or in desperate need of a new one. Truly an amazing person who sets the bar real high for all of us to attempt to reach…… much love brother @DougDawson you already know how I feel but I can’t help but to let the rest of OG know as well, always there for me and SO MANY selflessly! Never EVER stop being you brother, if only the rest of the world would follow his example what an awesome place this planet would be

47 Likes

Wow… Being still a newer member that participates I apparently barely even scratched the surface. OG really is filled with outstanding and high caliber individuals including yourself @TopShelfTrees1 .

23 Likes

It truly is , I can’t say enough how unique and special this place is. And thank you :pray:t3: I really appreciate the kind words.

18 Likes

Try and keep track of how many seeds and pollen packs he mails out every single week. The guy is relentless, and it isn’t cheap sending those all out.

Just a gem of a human being.

19 Likes

He’s ran his garden space multiple runs in a row for seed to share with the community instead of focusing on sensi. Legendary for sure. The multifaceted aspect of this pure generosity will be magnified when others eventually share that same generosity that was shared to them, and so on. Standing on the shoulders of giants. Encouraging and uplifting others. It’s a beautiful thing. It’s inspiring. Much love

19 Likes

Wow, thanks so much @Misguided_USMC , your post really made my day. Thanks so much for the kind words and for being part of the OG community.

33 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 , @CanuckistanPete and @Sbeanonnamellow. You all rock. :v:

19 Likes

I agree. Besides all of his generosity giving out more seeds than a seed bank. He truly is a kind human. I like reading his pearls of wisdom. He teaches how to be a great person by example.
On my Birthday last week he made sure to wish me a happy Birthday and send me a gift of seeds. I hope one day I can return the favor.
You Rock!!! @DougDawson

16 Likes

Thanks @Blackbeard :v:

6 Likes

Yup Dougie is a great guy even when he has to deal with me!

9 Likes

Yup. It’s true. Doug goes way above and beyond for this community…
Every. Single. Day. Without fail.

:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::trophy:

8 Likes

There’s a good reason Doug has been Member of the Month for 2 years straight. He earns that title. Every single day.

11 Likes

Thank you @TopicalWave , @firehead and @BudWhisperer for the kind words. :v:

7 Likes

@DougDawson has bad breath caused by gingivitis.

11 Likes

Thanks for everything you do Doug, you are one of the first people who spoke to me here and made me feel like I found the right place. Here pretty soon the powers that be should seriously consider making you Leader status, the place wouldn’t be the same without you!

11 Likes

I say… Doug Dawson for Prime Minister. Well at least PM of OG.

8 Likes

Nice work on the shout out, @Misguided_USMC :sunglasses:

That is true, but there is only one @DougDawson
He is a special kind of fuzzy critter. :blush:

10 Likes

from the results and research I’ve seen on this man’s bog work with sour grape I’m highly impressed.!!!

grow forth brother.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thanks @buckaroobonsai , @Smooth , @shag and @basildashwood .

Oh @Foreigner , lol.

9 Likes