Down by the riverside - UK autoflower

Screenshot_20230508-154251_Maps

Just a little experiment starting today. All of these are autos. Some are regs some are Feminised but i dont know which.

6-ghost poop x cookie devil
6-dark sparks mix
5-LRUV x cheese
4-green dark sparks x blueberry
4-monster kush x s90
3-purple dark sparks x blueberry.

All gone into coco in clear cups for now and will spend 3 weeks in the loft space side light. After that. They’re going straight in the ground alongside a stretch of river. Theres a few places you cant get without waders or wellies. So I’ll be heading there.

Will only be feeding maybe once a week and I’ll take bottle nutes down with me and a jug to use river water to make up feed as I go.

I’ve already got 6 blueberry autos out in the garden doing okay. So I imagine 3 weeks today will be a safe bet in the UK temps wise.

28 Likes

I’m not seeing any weed (I’m old and my eyesight isn’t great), but that is one hell of a nice photograph! :+1:

5 Likes

The weather is getting much better here now bro innit??
My hay-fever/allergies are starting now also. Humidity is on the rise.
I started some outdoors a few weeks back and are growing well.

I scattered a packet of Gambian x blueberry reg autos the other day also. Hopefully they sprout.

13 Likes

Theres none there yet mate :joy: but this is the general area they’ll be going. That’s the water they’ll be drinking etc :muscle:hopefully theres many more beautiful photos to come :sunglasses:

It was up to 20c here yesterday bro. The blueberry autos were praying. It’s a good sign. Yours are looking absolutely belting already :eyes:

What’s in the pots?

These are my blueberry autos. Keeping those in small pots in the garden cos don’t really know the neighbours yet :face_with_monocle:

You just scattered straight in dirt with the gambian x blueberry bro?

8 Likes

Fastbuds gorilla cookies.

I tidied up around the autos in the garden and lightly turned the soil over and figured fuck it I’ll scatter some auto regs in and see what happens. Was around 15 seeds in the packet. :rofl:
You know me bro. No fucks giving :rofl:

6 Likes

Are the fastbuds autos or as they say an actual fast buds? Sure I read a while ago there was a difference but cant remember :joy: I think it was a blue dreamatic I ran from them a while ago :thinking: are you documenting them in the multiple grow journals bro?

I’m practically doing the same as you
Just in the wilds and seeing if I can start the seeds first :joy::pray:

2 Likes

Nah I’m not documenting anything bro. I’ll just drop the odd picture every so often into my thread.
Fastbuds gear are all autoflowers but when grown right they are easily as good as any photoperiod. Not fluffy if you get me.

3 Likes

Can drop a few here aswell if you want bro. Anywhere in Newcastle is down by the riverside :joy:
I’m mainly documenting so I remember where I’m upto😂
Inside grow is a wing and a prayer but it’s working ish :roll_eyes::pray:

Might have to have a look at the fastbuds gear again. Are the vault still stocking them?

2 Likes

Very cool bro, looking forward to these, still yet to jump on the auto train but I keep getting closer, and closer……

2 Likes

Yes mate but there are much cheaper places to buy their gear. Personally all I use now is discreetseeds.co.uk.
Fastbuds are a bit pricey for autoflowers if I’m honest. The ones I have going are freebie seeds.

2 Likes

I’ve never really seen the appeal indoors. I usually mess stuff up too much to yield decent and theres no buffer with autos. But outdoors is kind of a what have I got to lose situation.

I’m gonna have a gander with my next joint at the back door bro. I’ve got plenty of autos I can practice with. Think this should be a decent way to see how I go with autos. Especially the garden in coco pots.

1 Like

Bro if your gonna grow in your garden give this a go.
https://www.wickes.co.uk/Westland-New-Horizon-Peat-Free-All-Plant-Compost---50L/p/236293
It’s coco based and feeds for a few weeks. No pissing about with the pH. Once the plants start to look hungry start giving bloom nutrients. It’s that good I’m using it with my autopots indoors aswell as other plants in my garden and they all love it. :+1: i can get 3 50l bags for the price I usually pay for 1 bag of straight coco.

1 Like

I was just gonna use the pound shop blocks. As they’re in now. Get them a quid a piece for 10l. And when have you ever known me to pH although I know I need to start with the flood and drain. One more thing to source. Trying to prioritise my buys. Should probably get a tent next. Air pumps and stuff too. Its feeding and fluming though and theres lights on the top with a fan blowing.

I do have to go to wickes for tile adhesive though tomorrow morning aswell :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Nice spot. Best vibes on the gorilla grow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: tagged for follow

3 Likes

Thankyou brother. I’ve been watching your gauntlet for a good while now. Just as someone else back then. You know me though and its defo good to have you on board :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Right on man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Oooo I love grows like this!!! Get some animal repellent, a stinky powder to sprinkle along the perimeter of your plants to keep bunnies or deer or whatever roams there. A camel perhaps? Idk. And 7 dust will be your best friend right there by that water. And the best part is you get to play in the water while visiting them! Wellies??? Sounds like some UK verbiage for sure lol

2 Likes

Probably rabbits at a max where they’ll be. But that’s definitely a good idea. Something has had a chomp on my blueberry autos in the garden already. I could probably get a camel in Bradford :thinking::joy: I love playing in water. I’ve lived on a few boats in my time. Absolutely correct with the UK. I’m Manchester, England mate :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey @MCR0161 that looks like an idyllic spot to grow, hope all goes well for you mate👍

2 Likes

Wellies are Wellington Boots, or Gum Boots downunder☺

3 Likes