Dr. GreenThumbs

anyone ever run any other “his” genetics - seems to have many “original” strains (Panama Red. OG Kush, ect)

3 Likes

I’ve ran the bubba OG twice, killer strain, very tasty. Wish I backed my cut up in fact, his bubba beans are known to produce stellar plants too. Takes a while but he always comes through as well.

5 Likes

I ran his ghost og kush s1s and made some s2s of it that I run from time to time. With all the different genetics I ran over the years they are still towards the top of my list for potency,looks ,smell. Definitely legit as I compared it to other ghost samples from a legit source. I always wanted to run his ecsd and see if it’s like the sour d from when it first appeared on the east coast

4 Likes

Between 5-10 years ago I ran his bubba og and his ecsd s1. Both were very nice. Found a real nice sour d I wish I kept but do to plant count had to let it go.
Funny thing is that I had 1 pheno of the ecsd s1 that is identical to the rez ecsd clone only I just got from farmerjoe420. It looks almost identical and it smells bang on.

2 Likes

If it’s the same guy he is a bit crusty but he has legit genetics in my book

1 Like

Yep, same guy 100% brotha, perfect description :wink:

1 Like

Thanks - members - feel safe in trying his genetics - Panama Red but sure sounds like Bubba OG is excellent

1 Like

I’ve grown Doc’s: Big laughing; Endless Sky; ECSD, Jazz, G13, Blue Dream, GG4, Headband, The Dope, and one more I can’t remember right off. Chemdawg on deck.

The delivery is always timely, very stealthy, I’ve never had a bean from Doc not germinate. Good quality and good business practices.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear! I always heard the genetics were good, but I’d been wary because of cost vs some the reports I’d seen on germination and some customer hostility. I’ll have to think about rolling the dice.

On a side note did you post on Riu with the Hobbes tiger as the logo? I remember you from the peak seeds thread. If so welcome!

That’s me! I’ll have to figure out how to put my avatar in this forum.

1 Like

Regarding Endless Sky.
Is it worth the hype and the 200-250 USD price tag?

Not to me. I loved Blue Dream, ECSD and many others but Endless Sky didn’t do too much for me.

Could have been my setup at the time, not ideal. Lots of people love the strain.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is the guy that I watched a couple buddies drop like a grand or so on a couple of his G13 packs and he ended up sending his millennial bud beans mislabeled in the g13 packs instead and when called out on it after growing them all out and comparing and trying them, he did nothing for it.

That sound accurate @Rocket @Seamonkey84 ?

1 Like

That doesnt sound good.
Especially not with what he charges for beans :flushed:

1 Like

What wasnt optimal for you with ES?
Potency?
Taste?
Yeild?

The strain has fascinated me back from 2010ish, when i was growing then ( had a looong break)
But many things have happened since that.
Still the strain interest me, although i have my doubts that they today are worth the very high asking price, compared to the many high Thc hybrids that have emerged lately

1 Like

Yea, I don’t remember ever getting a response when we shared the results and pics. Total waste of time and bunk smoke.

2 Likes