Dr Jekyll's "Hyde out" Current grow

I will try to keep yall as up to date on the current state of my space. Its not a big space, but i do well in it.

Room details: Indoor
Space type : Closet
Climate controlled?: Yes- HVAC
ODOR CONTORL : 6" Carbon can on exhaust
Size of space: 34" x 46"

Lights: Lush Lighting Dominator 2XXL & Dominator 2X.

Pots: 1.5g plastic buckets

Soil: ProMix Bx (blue bag from walmart) 40% by volume Perlite/vermeculite. Copious amounts of diatomaceous earth.

Nutrition: General Organics Go box, SeaCrop, Botanicare pure blend tea, Azos, Mykos, and mothers blooms horticulture molasses.

Im far from knowing what im doing, but i have been guided by some really good growers and given lots of great advice. This is my 3rd grow to date, please feel free to bash and beat me into shape. :slight_smile:

So this run i have…
Asshole Jacks Sour Diesel x Alien Orange Cookies (warhead)
Boyscout Cookies x Alien Orange Cookies
GG#4 x Cement Shoes (Sticky Kicks)

And testers from our own @Swampthing
Cherry Lime haze x Sakura (Icculus / Cherry on top)
Durban x Sakura (Kung)

All in all im really excited to see how this space does flr the 3rd round. Stay tuned, this is going to be a fun ride…

19 Likes

looks awesome! I like the GO box myself too but currently running remo nutes

Just a tip for future your post wasnt done uploading the pics before ya hit post

3 Likes

it was “Uploading” for nearly an hour. I put to many pics in the post. I will try to get it fixed.

5 Likes

Photo compress bud lots of easy apps 4 it

1 Like

Yeah i tried to drop 11 on it at once. Its also storming here so my signal is garbage. Piss poor planning lmao

3 Likes

This was some of last grow. GG4 auto.

13 Likes

Sweetness dude! @Dr_Jekyll

here comes the stank!

3 Likes

All of these girls are getting down. @Swampthing this kung might be a contender… (the one with the tape)

10 Likes

They smelling Phishy yet?! @Dr_Jekyll is Kung in the back left?

Man looking happy as can be dude. Hell yea. Can’t wait for the smell reports. Any favorite phenos out of my crosses yet?
Keep it up man. Super stoked to see them stack and pack

3 Likes

That is kung :slight_smile: not a lot of smell right now actually. The spicy tones have faded.

The Icculus though… Just bumped it while wattering…“Who has starburst?” straight up sweet fruit cherry/strawberry and rotten mango. Both Icculus I have are the exact same pheno. Im in love bro.

Going to be a frosty one.

Rest of the girls.

GG#4 x Cement Shoes

Same story, frost monster

BSC x AOC

Good frost here as well.

Good times in the garden :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday!! 3 weeks today.

@Swampthing
Check it out Kung #1.

7 Likes

Great work @Dr_Jekyll that Kung prob has a ways to go but those Icculus looking fatty. Hoping those bring you some chunky funk.

2 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll which are you liking more this far, icculus 1 or 2? I’m lovin the looks of icculus 2 despite its need for stilts. That may be worth a reveg. Super chunky

2 Likes

The only reason #2 needs stilts is bc it did some funky shit as a seedling right at dirt level. It made a 90* hook and then a 180* return. So it sits on a spring. Plant is a gangster, on one in the room with “lowered suspension” lmao. I kept the #1 short with tie downs. Very little training and she shows great potential for a low head space or micro grow. She is short but built like a tree. Thick base and heavy branches.

3 Likes

Love the thread name btw! Awesome!

3 Likes

Danka my brotha. Hope you enjoy the show here.

3 Likes

That tall Kung 1 looks similar to @BloodyAxe’s he’s got a pheno that is Durban Punch as well that seems like it’s got a while to keep on a chooglin. That small Iculus is def a fav thus far though. Loving the stature. And sweet starburst?! Yummy! That sounds like a winner. Should’ve made more of those for my own head stash.

Can’t wait to see em ripen! Cheers

3 Likes

…I think it’s Durban Punch (Durban Poison’ 70 X SouthAfrican Ciskei Higlands) X Sakura…

4 Likes

Yup… @MiG knows what’s up!

3 Likes

Room is still busting at the seams! Still a ways out and we are already getting some fattness. Can’t wait!

I shuffled the room around some so plants are in a different order. I’m too tired tonight to label a pic. So for now just guess and enjoy. :smiley:

8 Likes