Dr underground. King Kong 3 plants

24 dec i put seeds in papper, and now they are in big box 12 liters boxes. I Will se how this works. I have gorilla glu to from bulk SEEDS in 12 and 3,7 boxes.
Pictures Come soon.

5 Likes

I have some gg seeds from bulk seeds also I plan on growing at some point this year. I’ll keep an eye on this thread to see how well they grow👍

2 Likes

Here is the gorilla glue and King Kong. Around 2-3 v .

8 Likes

King Kong DR underground

9 Likes

Oooo king Kong I was really thinking about scoring some of those beans. Ill be watching…oh yeah

2 Likes

King Kong looks pretty nice. That is a cross of Chronic x Ed Rosenthal Super Bud? I ordered 3 packs pf seeds of ERSB, and never got one good Pheno. A lot were males, and the females were pretty sad genetics. Maybe they were old seeds? Do you know what the suggested flowering time is for King Kong?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

K.

5 Likes

That sucks man. Those seeds are way expensive to not pan out right.

5 Likes

Yeah, I actually wrote a Hand written letter to Sensi about those genetics…They sent me a Beenie and sticker haha. I did however get treated very well by the seedbank I purchased from…They contacted Sensi and got one pkg of seeds free for me. I do however have one last female seed I found, I never realized I even had…Fingers crossed it works out for me. I can’t believe out of 40 seeds, I never got a keep’er. They were the hardest beans to crack, I have ever had.

5 Likes

Yes … they whos pritty hard to come out from the seed…to sprud.
Buy now they growing reely good under my optic cob 6 ,3000k and 5000k lamp.
I have 2 optic cob 6 and 2 hos 600 in ny grow room now .
So i have this king Kong and gorilla glu and norden seeds, Nordic Jack and kalaschnikow.
But i need new filter so it smells zero…someone now about that ??
Last time i grow it smells 30 meters from the house so i whos paranoid :joy::eyes:
Love and light

2 Likes

King Kong och gorilla glu v4

8 Likes

Veck 3 and 4 in the bigg picture

6 Likes

V 5 and it is then the begining 24 / 12 - 18
I whos out seeds in papper 24 dec and now we will see. I am like a child on Christinas. Counting auers :joy::joy::joy::cherries::cherries::cherries::yellow_heart::green_heart::orange_heart:

8 Likes

This is norden seeds…Nordic jack and kalachnicow.
Love this to . It is reely Good power in this

8 Likes

Ooh i forgotten to turn of the light in the roof in my growroom this night!!?? Its Only 40 w över 2 meters over the plants. Could someone tell me if that is katastrof??

3 Likes

As long as their not budding should be fine. Wouldn’t do that again tho. Wait a few weeks to bud them so they get use to a cycle again. Are they fem or reg?

2 Likes

They are fem!!! And i have put them in Blom 15 of januari.

3 Likes

Look for hermies. But if you don’t see them within a week or so , id say your good.

3 Likes

How do i see hermies ?? Is it easy to see .

2 Likes

7 Likes

If you see these pod development you know. It’ll will be within buds. So hairs with pods. Hermies.

3 Likes